SRAM Eagle AXS Groupset (Limited stock)

CWC Online

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you get for your R31,999.99?

The answer is just 1 click away. The group set: cranks, shifters, cassette, chain, blah.

And a R3000 voucher as well by the looks of it:

The answer is just 1 click away. The group set: cranks, shifters, cassette, chain, blah.

And a R3000 voucher as well by the looks of it:

Oops.  I didn't click, I just looked at the posted picture. :ph34r:

Geez

Excludes brakes and front derailleur.Thats a load of cash for someone who isn’t sponsored [emoji85][emoji15]

Nah! But this is far more interesting:

Force AXS -

Edit: still not what I call affordable, but it is something.

Edited by HdB

I get the rich part but why stupid? If that's what someone wants to spend their cash on let them. No need to judge. 

If you are not a Pro sponsored rider....What on earth is the gain here for the average customer....don't tell me weight  or shifting speed bs...

If I see you with that on your bike, I will point , laugh and judge you  because you are 100% a stupid pretentious sucker.

If you are not a Pro sponsored rider....What on earth is the gain here for the average customer....don't tell me weight  or shifting speed bs...

If I see you with that on your bike, I will point , laugh and judge you  because you are 100% a stupid pretentious sucker.

So you also point at people and laugh at them if they drive a Lambo? Not everything needs a reason you resonate with...  :lol: I want this just as much as I want a lambo 

What about just wanting it and having enough cash to buy it? Capitalism 101. 

Clearly you are jealous and not happy with you own lot hence the need to ridicule those who can afford what you cant. 

Get a life dude. 

If you love gadgets, have a bucketload of spare cash, why are you pretentious for spending what you earned on what you want?  Have you tried it, I have.  Quite awesome - Would I buy one? Definitely not because it can't shift down fast enough (yet) and 32k is an obsense amount of money I don't have.  But I won't judge anyone with this.  Don't most of us ride on or with more than we really need?  Does that make us pretentious?

When I got back in MTB, 1x12 was brand new. I got it and was scoffed at.  Now it's the gold standard, not for all, but for most.

Besides, with this kit your bike is going to look awesome next to your SUP, golf bag, surfski, kiteboard and Q7

edit grammar

Edited by Waynemol