Ryder Force Saddle

Traveler

So far mine is holding up very nicely. I actually prefer it to the Spaz options because of width. I've had Power saddles in 143mm (too narrow), and in 155mm (too wide) - so the Ryder option at 148mm is just right.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Cycles United Online are selling for R499. Anyone know of a cheaper price online.

Ā 

Edit: Bike Addict have it for R295.

Ā 

Bike Addict

I've got one on my enduro bike. I'm struggling to get used to it - supposed to prevent tjommie pressure, but my sit bones are feeling it!

I've got one on my Trail bike. I have a Selle San Marco Shortfit on my roadie but couldn't justify the cost of one for my trail bike.

Ā 

Really happy with it.

I've got one on my enduro bike. I'm struggling to get used to it - supposed to prevent tjommie pressure, but my sit bones are feeling it!

I have the exact same experience. After a couple hours it starts to border on the uncomfortable but I still think it's a decent saddle when considering the asking price

I have the exact same experience. After a couple hours it starts to border on the uncomfortable but I still think it's a decent saddle when considering the asking price

Ā 

exactly why i am on the fence to buy one....in my experience when a saddle is to soft or flexy you pay the price after a few hours riding...just my 2c worthĀ 

Anybody know of a shop in JHB that i can have a look at one?

Sportsmans Warehouse in PE have one called a Concept, also about R400.Ā 

Did you test the real Spez Power though?

I've got one on my Trail bike. I have a Selle San Marco Shortfit on my roadie but couldn't justify the cost of one for my trail bike.

Ā 

Really happy with it.

Ā 

+1 for this. Selle San Marco Shortfit

I had the Power Saddle Expert / S-Works Power Carbon Saddle and it feels the same as the Force Saddle I'm currently have on new bike...... NO DIFFERENCE!!!!

Ā 

Did 100 miler earlier this year and no issues

Sportsmans Warehouse in PE have one called a Concept, also about R400.

It'a the same thing - Ryder supplies Sportamans under their own brand.

They are comfy but more flexible than my Spez Power which cost R1400, Spez replaced mine with a new one when it developed a creak.

Hi bullet77. Purchased a new Spez Power about a year ago from a Specialized concept storeĀ in Cape Town, when I had a bike set up done. It has now started to make a creaking sound, which is driving me nuts. I trust that there was no problem getting it replaced

Anybody know of a shop in JHB that i can have a look at one?

Try Eagle Canyon Cycles. I think they were expecting stock last week