SA Bicycle stands

Andymann

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just ordered 4 of these.

Still waiting for delivery, I was looking for a non-vertical solution, and google popped this onto my screen

Howzit - 

I need to get some wall mounted stands for my bikes.  I'd prefer to get local, but not a lot of bikeshops stock them.  Was about to go the Amazon route, then found these guys out of Cape Town.

https://sabicyclestands.co.za/product/wall-hung-stand/

Anyone used them before?

Thanks

Sportsmans Warehouse sell racks similar to that.

I however prefer these or these (if you're fine with a non-lockable option). Mount them high and you still have plenty of room to maneuver around wherever the bikes are installed. And they are moderately adjustable, if you change bikes for example.

Aha - I quite like those - means they will also work with deep dish wheels which the others don't.

Still waiting for delivery, I was looking for a non-vertical solution, and google popped this onto my screen

I looked at these, but I need to put six bikes in a line - my wall isn't big enough for that solution

I need to try and park them all in a line like the old school bicycle racks - I'm converting a spare room in my house to a bicycle room so I don't have great wall space - 4 max against the two walls unfortunately.

get hold of Bruce 0645446810

he is the rep for hold fast in JHB & Pta, their products are really good and not badly priced 

Howzit -

I need to get some wall mounted stands for my bikes. I'd prefer to get local, but not a lot of bikeshops stock them. Was about to go the Amazon route, then found these guys out of Cape Town.

https://sabicyclestands.co.za/product/wall-hung-stand/

Anyone used them before?

Thanks

I bought simpler ones that work the same as those in your link at Chamberlain's for about R100.

Works well

Sportsmans Warehouse sell racks similar to that.

I however prefer these or these (if you're fine with a non-lockable option). Mount them high and you still have plenty of room to maneuver around wherever the bikes are installed. And they are moderately adjustable, if you change bikes for example.

I can definitely recommend these. Got two of them.

post-99881-0-41146100-1562682146_thumb.jpg

Aha - I quite like those - means they will also work with deep dish wheels which the others don't.

I have the clug mounts...............works very well !

ha ha!

Hi Guys! Quickie, Will these mounts work for both MTB and Road pedals?

Hi Antois,   Yes they will work on any bicycle that has pedals