Cape Town Cycle Tour 2020

Long Wheel Base

Wonder how long it is going to take for a complaint about the goodie bag ..... :ph34r:

I believe they are supplying a vegan bag this year....

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder how long it is going to take for a complaint about the goodie bag ..... :ph34r:

I actually thought the goodie bag was better than usual this year. Big bag of muesli, a water bottle and a 20% voucher off SIDI at Takalot when I need some new shoes. The rest went right in the trash.

I actually thought the goodie bag was better than usual this year. Big bag of muesli, a water bottle and a 20% voucher off SIDI at Takalot when I need some new shoes. The rest went right in the trash.

If it is the same voucher as previous years, it is only for your first purchase or a new user. So if you already have a takealot account you can't use it. This is the reason My wife, 3 kids and myself all have takealot profiles. I can now no longer use any voucher like that.

Can I get anywhere close to a 3hr starting in 1J

How long is a piece of string? 

At face value, yes, pretty much all 1 start groups will be close to 3 hr. But if on the day your group is lazy and would rather race for position and you the only poepol prepared to put your nose in the wind then no. If you are able to race with the main group of 1J and you all work and weather is good then you could even go under 3 imho.

for a moment there i thought you were still using fabric softener in 2020....

my goodie bags went to the local hobo....he probably kept the sugary 'muesli' and chucked the rest...

i feel they should pay me for throwing out their trash...

Edited by morneS555

If it is the same voucher as previous years, it is only for your first purchase or a new user. So if you already have a takealot account you can't use it. This is the reason My wife, 3 kids and myself all have takealot profiles. I can now no longer use any voucher like that.

But only if you only have 3 kids. Surely?  :ph34r:

I have a training DVD for this race, been watching it and going over the route. Been google mapping it as well. Can never be too prepared. Can't flipping wait.

...untill they divert the course over ou kaapse weg to sidestep the 'silent protests'.

at least we arethen allin for sub 3 lol