Long Wheel Base

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone from KZN in group 2A??????

Please announce yourself.

there are more for sure. Saffa stubbornness and crap like this don't gel well imo.

...today while waiting for the gates to open at stadium/expo, a person was on the phone behind me talking about the fact that upper management came to visit their office in CT...and nobody was there. said person then blabbed out that the two bosses were away 'self isolating' at home after sneaking out of italy right before the travel ban and they are flue-ish..... this part was basically whispered.

Apparently it was supposed to be a secret as to not draw attention to these clowns.

i felt like saying something....but what then, its done already.

selfish, inconsiderate , stubborn and irresponsible behaviour. typical I say.

Pretty sure it's lurking here already after overhearing that convo.

Anyone maybe selling a entry pm me

Can still enter at the Expo. I confirmed today as I am considering entering.

Lots of okes from JHB and Durban on our coffee cruise this morning!! Threat getting to chat to everyone!!

Think will do expo on Friday then a coffee ride Saturday

Thanks for letting us join the spin. See you Saturday again and possibly on the start/finish line...

so he basically got what he wanted through extortion and they gagged him by buying his silence? and everybody thinks they won...

just another day in SA then.

PS: I didn't watch any of his videos. 

I think a whole lot of people from his own community told him that he was an idiot doing this. The CTCT has strong support from all the Cape Town communities because they have, from the very beginning during the depths of apartheid, refused to obey the unfair laws of the time and opened the race to everyone.That carries weight in all kind of corners of the Cape. The good work the charities funded by the CTCT do in all communities will equally not go unrecognized.

Edited by DJR

so he basically got what he wanted through extortion and they gagged him by buying his silence? and everybody thinks they won...

Exactly and next year the entry fee will be R650 in support of "charities ".

I really feel for these communities.

If this guy had followed the "correct" channels it would be years (!!) before anything got done or even actioned. Sure voting year all the promises would be made, but nothing would get done.

So from within his community, he did what he had to do to make change happen. Does it sit well with everyone else? No.

Did he get friends made that would have made even broader bigger changes that would have an effect beyond his own community? No. But he does not care, it is about his community not the whole of RSA.

But it is also here that I think a trick was missed and there was a big chance to make a massive statement. All communities across the country could have come together on this day in a spontaneous kind of way. And if I had his number, I would still tell him to drive the idea of a black arm band and sock it to national government.

I see they got the words wrong 'bottom middle'.... Shouldn't it say 'Believing' and not 'Keep Moving'?

(Quietly closes door after inserting ear worm... and go)

typical city boy....

Right about now, everyone reading this thread just became a small town girl living in a lonely world.......

it might come across as so lame to some of them that they might just catch a midnight train to anywhere....

ok i'll stop

Right about now, everyone reading this thread just became a small town girl living in a lonely world.......

This feels like an episode of Family Guy  :w00t: