Rugby World Cup 2019

Eddy Gordo

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this weekend! Games are on at 10am Spanish time and we'll watch in the bar across the road.

I scared the bejesus out of the old locals after a beautiful interception / sprint / touchdown during the last England game - most of them weren't watching and I got a bit loud.

I'm running a blerry marathon during the boks game. Gonna just have to find out the result after.

Why not cancel that idea and rather go run that Marathon next weekend? :devil: 

I'm running a blerry marathon during the boks game. Gonna just have to find out the result after.

I'll be at a cycle race - and trying to make a plan to show it live at the hospitality area. Will be the most lucrative bit of shade at hospitality. Even the prize giving (licensed and general) will be scheduled to start before the match and also at half-time.

Here's an interesting (and horrifying) scenario for everyone...

Have you considered the aftermath of another typhoon this weekend that forces the cancellation of both matches (including the reserve days!)?

Final would be England v Wales.

Progression would be based on points from the pools... England 17 v New Zealand 16; Wales 19 v South Africa 15.

Wouldn't be surprised in the northern hemisphere rugby shamans are busy with their rain dances...

Here's an interesting (and horrifying) scenario for everyone...

Have you considered the aftermath of another typhoon this weekend that forces the cancellation of both matches (including the reserve days!)?

Final would be England v Wales.

Progression would be based on points from the pools... England 17 v New Zealand 16; Wales 19 v South Africa 15.

Wouldn't be surprised in the northern hemisphere rugby shamans are busy with their rain dances...

The Rules for the Playoffs are slightly different to the pool games:

They have two extra days to get the games played and they are allowed to use different veneues than the ones scheduled.

These were not options available to the organisers for the pool games according to the way the rules regarding weather were set up initially.

But it is still a possibility.

The Rules for the Playoffs are slightly different to the pool games:

They have two extra days to get the games played and they are allowed to use different veneues than the ones scheduled.......

But it is still a possibility.

How about Loftus and Twickenham.....?

Kolbe out.

Nkosi gets his start.

bummer.

always been a huge fan of cheslin, pound for pound our best player by miles - and one of the candidates for player of the tournament.

BUT he's a gamebreaker, finals rugby might not be his thing (although can not fault his defense or aerial work)

I wouldn't be suprirsed if he gets a bench spot if we make the finals. there was a season or two when aplon and kolbe were electric for stormers, if the games needed to be chased with 15mins to go they were set up to try outrageous stuff, and it came off now and then.

this vid is 6 years old, to think he only made his test debut just over a year ago

Edited by Shebeen