2020 Tour de France

pista

Hi guys, any suggestions on any sites streaming the Tour ? I truly can’t see myself listening to Mcrossen for the next three weeks. Right now the next 3 hours is a stretch. 

Any idea who the Australian co-commentator is on the Supersport feed ?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea who the Australian co-commentator is on the Supersport feed ?

As stated yesterday it's Simon Gerrans Edited by Gen

Hi guys, any suggestions on any sites streaming the Tour ? I truly can’t see myself listening to Mcrossen for the next three weeks. Right now the next 3 hours is a stretch. 

I'm using Tiz Cycling.com to stream the Eurosport/GCN feed. I will probably do so until GCN is able to include RSA as being able to use Race Pass.

Loving the GCN coverage to be honest, mostly because I got it in the week it started at the special price which wasn’t much vs getting paid TV here which costs an absolute fortune if you want sport.

No ads is a bonus

Tell more about your setup + price.

G

Loving the GCN coverage to be honest, mostly because I got it in the week it started at the special price which wasn’t much vs getting paid TV here which costs an absolute fortune if you want sport.
No ads is a bonus

No ads is a bonus

Also the commentary team is an all star group. They are steeped in cycling knowledge and quite good at sharing it.

Tell more about your setup + price.

G

I paid €19.99 for the year and I have the app on my iPad and I just send it to my Apple TV - paid TV here would cost me €80 / month so I’m happy

Who'll wear the Golden Fleece tonight?  ^_^

Touch 'n go, 17 seconds, headwind, race crafty games between the trio may sabotage the break... tense!

And the irrepressible Alaphilippe unleashes his MSR-winning peak power output over 20 seconds and will wear yellow, after a big crash and fightback yesterday. That is some racing by the French star, who tearfully dedicated the win to his father who passed yesterday.  :wub:

Beautiful racing.

Pic: Getty Sport Images

SDTJJxjGjb8EUqZ48UjpCk.jpg

Edited by 'Dale

Tense!

And the irrepressible Alaphilippe will wear yellow, after a big crash and fightback yesterday. That is some racing by the French star.

Gotto admire the way he races.!

JA left it late but I think most people will be happy to see him in the Mailloit Juane! Fantastic stage, tense and dramatic finish!

Not many will take a bet on how long he will keep it after TDF2019.

Going to be fun seeing how he tries to keep it.