UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

I think Lori's is going to regret it purely for the diminished support he'll get for suspension this year

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lori's is going to regret it purely for the diminished support he'll get for suspension this year

From what I have picked up along the way, the RS tent also provides the same levels of support as FOX, but they just do not go all social media with it.

From what I have picked up along the way, the RS tent also provides the same levels of support as FOX, but they just do not go all social media with it.

I souldn't BUT their products are way inferior to Fox and I don't think the WC guys ride the stuff we can buy I think they're atleast 12-16 months ahead of the general public wrt the tech and prototyping of the parts they have available to them.

** Rockshox aren't bad at all ( miles ahead of even the best stuff that was available in 2010 ) but they're also not nearly as good as they think/claim to be 

I souldn't BUT their products are way inferior to Fox and I don't think the WC guys ride the stuff we can buy I think they're atleast 12-16 months ahead of the general public wrt the tech and prototyping of the parts they have available to them.

** Rockshox aren't bad at all ( miles ahead of even the best stuff that was available in 2010 ) but they're also not nearly as good as they think/claim to be

You forgot to add *IMO

I would assume he would be the lead racer on that team?

The current world champ is on that team not so?

Can someone explain the 'lead rider in the team' thing? Does that person get more attention, better parts or something? When you're on track it's just you and the clock.

Edit: maybe it's about the money?

Edited by MrJacques

Can someone explain the 'lead rider in the team' thing? Does that person get more attention, better parts or something? Money perhaps? When you're on track it's just you and the clock.

Hairy is a roadie, so he thinks it's the same as a GC rider

Can someone explain the 'lead rider in the team' thing? Does that person get more attention, better parts or something? When you're on track it's just you and the clock.

Edit: maybe it's about the money?

Hairy is a roadie, so he thinks it's the same as a GC rider

Surely the other riders have to carry the lead riders bags?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...