UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Word is Emily is going to Canyon. Saw something on Instagram about her hubby having team in 2021 or something like that.

Not a surprise her Trek contract wasn’t renewed if I’m honest

Edited by Markellis

Not a surprise her Trek contract wasn’t renewed if I’m honest

She may have had less than stellar results, but don't under estimate the value of her social media following. Add her long history at Trek into that as well.

They may not have been willing to pay the same price she commanded the last couple of years, but that is pure speculation.

She may have had less than stellar results, but don't under estimate the value of her social media following. Add her long history at Trek into that as well.

They may not have been willing to pay the same price she commanded the last couple of years, but that is pure speculation.

Yip agree, I think her social media following is what kept her there for the last year or two but would never have been enough to keep a full factory team ride going forward unfortunately.

New generation coming through are going to get the factory rides.

He's going to specialized.

cynical perspective: Loris hero worships Loic. spesh knows this, Loic knows this. So Loic pulls him back under his shadow, just when Loris is starting to prove he is The Danger man to Loic's dominance.

The Rumor mill that is Rob Warner, has it that Loris is going to a square-shaped brand. But specialized, or instagram account named Specialized, did 'welcome' Loris when he posted his exit announcement.

cynical perspective: Loris hero worships Loic. spesh knows this, Loic knows this. So Loic pulls him back under his shadow, just when Loris is starting to prove he is The Danger man to Loic's dominance.

The Rumor mill that is Rob Warner, has it that Loris is going to a square-shaped brand. But specialized, or instagram account named Specialized, did 'welcome' Loris when he posted his exit announcement.

Rob said Danny Hart was going to a square shaped brand, not Loris. But yes, specialized did welcome loris back in his Instagram post

Rob said Danny Hart was going to a square shaped brand, not Loris. But yes, specialized did welcome loris back in his Instagram post

Than's for the correction  :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

I recon the youngster Jamie will take his place.

Where would a Frenchie go ... Commencal or Spaz to ride with Bruni?

Heard from good authority that he’ll be a Trek man.