UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to have the racing again  .. what's the take away from the short track yesterday? some new kidz on the block.

Think I will tune into the German commentary.

I am not sure whos voice is more irritating, Evie or Pauline. But damn what a sprint between the 2 of them.

Alan did so well, I kept missing his name on all the timing/position boards but could just see that national champ jersey behind all the mud. When last did Nino finish so far back?

I am not sure whos voice is more irritating, Evie or Pauline. But damn what a sprint between the 2 of them.

We'll let the legs do the talking!. I am sure Evie will be up there from here on, she is a tenacious fighter with true grit. 

Alan did so well, I kept missing his name on all the timing/position boards but could just see that national champ jersey behind all the mud. When last did Nino finish so far back?

Nino apparently took a big fall on the tar which the camera's didn't seem to catch, at least I haven't seen any footage.  Struggled to find his rhythm after that.  Hopefully he finds his legs for the XCO.

Nino apparently took a big fall on the tar which the camera's didn't seem to catch, at least I haven't seen any footage.  Struggled to find his rhythm after that.  Hopefully he finds his legs for the XCO.

Ah ok that explains it. It must have been fairly late on in the race(if you can say late on in a 20min race) as up till like the last lap he was still up there. Thanks.

LOL after he won, I thought he was Italian, then he put on a fresh top.

he finished 8th overall last year, so will be interesting to watch this season ... could be the beginning of a break out that culminates into a good Olympic year in 202021

Irritating voice or not, she has an interesting character to watch

What's the best  / easiest way for sharing an instagram pic?

Managed to d/l the image

Tried dropbox public folder / copy public link, it ain't working when I post the libk to the https image on dropbox, must be a content management system/virtual link and not an absolute link

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/120257926_325876382008624_841289684123021769_n.jpg

Edited by kosmonooit

What's the best  / easiest way for sharing an instagram pic?

Managed to d/l the image

Tried dropbox public folder / copy public link, it ain't working when I post the libk to the https image on dropbox, must be a content management system/virtual link and not an absolute link

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Public/120257926_325876382008624_841289684123021769_n.jpg

I find it a bit of a pain really, normally I just screenshot my phone and then crop out the "borders" so that only the image remains.  Only other way I am aware of is to share the actual instagram post as a link.