UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

I am not sure whos voice is more irritating, Evie or Pauline. But damn what a sprint between the 2 of them.

Alan did so well, I kept missing his name on all the timing/position boards but could just see that national champ jersey behind all the mud. When last did Nino finish so far back?

Evie was quite refreshing with her mummy's little girl Midlands accent going :)

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great women's race today - definitely a new breed of young athletes coming through (along with a 40 year old)

am i the only one who finds it ridiculous that they have to mention Emily batty just because she is a red bull athlete...i mean she has not really been on the front end of racing in the past 2 or 3 years

Great women's race today - definitely a new breed of young athletes coming through (along with a 40 year old)

am i the only one who finds it ridiculous that they have to mention Emily batty just because she is a red bull athlete...i mean she has not really been on the front end of racing in the past 2 or 3 years

Paying the bills!

That was such a good race. Loana smashed that hard. It's good to see Poodle on the bike again too after nearly losing her spleen a year ago.

The youngsters shaking up bike racing all through the disciplines is brilliant.

The same way Rob gets super excited when he sees Annie Lasts name on the list

sho this course looks difficult

It does for sure! And yet they all make it seem so easy and only become human once they crash!

Stupid post but... it's a pity Alan doesn't ride a pyga or something, to further show off our wares

Stupid post but... it's a pity Alan doesn't ride a pyga or something, to further show off our wares

I'm just glad he's there and racing. Doing really well so far! Fluctuating between 6th and 8th!

Spaz Epic is just about the identity of an SA XCO or XCM rider :P

Fair. Or just the oke riding down the road with his dog.