Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

I'm not so sure hey. Your excuses are starting to sound a bit like other people on here....

On a more serious note, have they opened Chappies?  Some cement tea and I should be able to pedal the rod bike tomorrow

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note, have they opened Chappies?  Some cement tea and I should be able to pedal the rod bike tomorrow

Chappies never closed...

Chappies never closed...

It definitely did after rock falls during the strong winds before/during the latest storms.... It was closed. 

It definitely did after rock falls during the strong winds before/during the latest storms.... It was closed. 

ah ok, thx, good to know

Ja it's open. I got lost on Saturday and accidentally rode to Fishhoek. Then yesterday my GPS broke and I ended up in Noordhoek so it's deffs open.

Ja it's open. I got lost on Saturday and accidentally rode to Fishhoek. Then yesterday my GPS broke and I ended up in Noordhoek so it's deffs open.

Didn't you try and close it so that you didn't have to share it with The Savages ?

Just finished 90k tour of the Cape, stopped at all the surf spots along the way

Muizenberg, lovely, great surf, packed as usual, cops there, chilled, no drama.

Dangers at St James, a few guys out

Kalk Bay reef, no surf

Scarborough nice waves up at the point, few guys out, no sign of law enforcement

Misty Cliffs, lekka peaks all along the coast, clusters of guys out

365, a few guys out, some big rolling peaks

Outer Kom, nobody out, odd wave or 2

Inner Kom, flat

Long beach, lekka vibe, some rasta music playing, fun waves, crowded, no cops

Dunes was on but I couldn't see anyone down there, a few people on Noordhoek beach, horse rides operating

The Hoek, off the hook and outta control...empty

A beautiful day for a ride not many guys on the road, missing the early morning lack of traffic but out of town, very quiet and great riding....

Altantic side and Camps Bay parade tomorrow...

Didn't you try and close it so that you didn't have to share it with The Savages ?

Ja but the Noordhoekers went on a rampage and started eating meat. So for the sake of the moo cows I had it opened.

Technology can't be trusted I tell you. Today it gets you lost, tomorrow it sends a terminator............. :ph34r:  

Edited by DJR

Technology can't be trusted I tell you. Today it gets you lost, tomorrow it sends a terminator............. :ph34r:  

there's an old man in my street who is convinced this virus business is how the government will implant us all with tracking chips and nano bots via the "vaccine" lol.

i told him he should definately not get it then....

PS: i hope i can link my tracking chip with my discovery vitality app. beats buying a bike gps...

Edited by morneS555

there's an old man in my street who is convinced this virus business is how the government will implant us all with tracking chips and nano bots via the "vaccine" lol.

i told him he should definately not get it then....

PS: i hope i can link my tracking chip with my discovery vitality app. beats buying a bike gps...

Plus Strava Premium for life...

Just finished 90k tour of the Cape, stopped at all the surf spots along the way

Muizenberg, lovely, great surf, packed as usual, cops there, chilled, no drama.

Dangers at St James, a few guys out

Kalk Bay reef, no surf

Scarborough nice waves up at the point, few guys out, no sign of law enforcement

Misty Cliffs, lekka peaks all along the coast, clusters of guys out

365, a few guys out, some big rolling peaks

Outer Kom, nobody out, odd wave or 2

Inner Kom, flat

Long beach, lekka vibe, some rasta music playing, fun waves, crowded, no cops

Dunes was on but I couldn't see anyone down there, a few people on Noordhoek beach, horse rides operating

The Hoek, off the hook and outta control...empty

A beautiful day for a ride not many guys on the road, missing the early morning lack of traffic but out of town, very quiet and great riding....

Altantic side and Camps Bay parade tomorrow...

Some of these views have been missing since the Argus.....

Cape Town is taking off!!...

post-35907-0-48794900-1591033877_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-46147000-1591033693_thumb.jpeg

Nevr just ride by the Standby..

post-35907-0-65101700-1591033757_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-28763400-1591033622_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-38493900-1591033574_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-09969400-1591033481_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-31980300-1591033419_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-12704300-1591033394_thumb.jpeg

post-35907-0-71149700-1591033087_thumb.jpeg

Ja but the Noordhoekers went on a rampage and started eating meat. So for the sake of the moo cows I had it opened.

You know lockdown has been long and hard when the Noordhoekers start acting normal.

ab30ae5395afd77a0bd1a32a8e442a8e.jpg

Ride with family after work. We so worried about stupid masks with a 0,032% chance of death, while cars drive like complete knobs and an actual chance of being killed.

Wish people were as worried about piloting a 1,5 ton car as they are about wearing a dumb mask while walking around neighborhoods on own.

Apologies if this has already been discussed 7000 times but does any of you clever okes know if point 3 indicates we are still not allowed to travel to cycling parks/ meeting points? 

I want to travel to the Cradle from PTA but this still seems to be  no-go. 

post-92079-0-95281100-1591036352_thumb.jpeg