Coronavirus lockdown and exercising outdoors

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a bit missing of you climbing Constantia Neck there tho bru. What happened? Battery ran out?

Went for a little jog this morning. NO ONE apart from the usual cyclists out. Nada. NATEENG.

People are such strange things. Now that we can exercise any time we do nothing. Couchies are back on the couch.

Work tends to interfere, excuses, excuses, I know, it's never a good enough excuse to not ride your bike :blush:  

Went for a little jog this morning. NO ONE apart from the usual cyclists out. Nada. NATEENG.

People are such strange things. Now that we can exercise any time we do nothing. Couchies are back on the couch.

or at work

Capediver, what PC are you using or laptop ?

Macbook Pro 2017, 16GB RAM, the keyboard and stage light version

Good point.

And if you're unemployed, and in Joburg at least, the weather at 3ish is just stunning.

Hopefully it means that more people are going back to work rather than their couches.

The traffic in my area is almost back to pre-lockdown levels when we are out between 6-7:30

Highlights.........

The music is spot on . I've never heard of this guy. But then, music wise I've been living under a rock for the last 40 years. Very nice to watch.

I had the opportunity to go home early yesterday and grabbed it with both hands.

Got a nice 48km ride in late yesterday afternoon in 23 deg C.  What a glorious feeling with the sun on my back.  Speed 5% up vs my early morning lockdown 4 efforts.

Which is proof once again - I am not an early morning person!!!

Can't wait for the weekend!!!