Critérium du Dauphiné 2020

Vetplant

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between him and Pinot I'm very impressed.

Happy for both, s a Bora supporter I've been following young Buchmann for some time..

How good is this season? It's exploded through the early classics and now this. Such a riveting stage with performances all over. Kuss is looking invaluable to Rogga. Either sky are bluffing and riding into form or they have something to think about. Hope Rog hasn't peaked too soon, again. 

Mostly I'm very happy to see Pinot back to some great form. I would love him to win the Tour even though the course doesn't look the best for him. It seems like the world has been on the journey with him from those days he got the descent yips. Last year was heart breaking with his injury. Sure his team isn't the strongest and his body seems to give up at bad times but having watched the French Pinot doc' no one could fail to cheer for him. 

Edited by Dirt Tracker

I can't believe how big the difference is between Ineos and Jumbo Visma. Either they're in different stages of their tour prep and have completely different goals at the moment, or JV is on a completely different level and the Tour is basically a formality. 

I can't believe how big the difference is between Ineos and Jumbo Visma. Either they're in different stages of their tour prep and have completely different goals at the moment, or JV is on a completely different level and the Tour is basically a formality.

Think Jumbo more or less have their TDF team sorted but Ineos still deciding.

Quintana seems to be climbing well..even threw in an attack.. something seems different about him...think we may be surprised by him during the TDF..perhaps not the GC win but I think we are in for a good showing

Quintana seems to be climbing well..even threw in an attack.. something seems different about him...think we may be surprised by him during the TDF..perhaps not the GC win but I think we are in for a good showing

Nairoman! I'm a big fan.

Having watched the Movistar doccie on NeckFlicks, I saw a figment of how tough it's been for him even though he was grateful for the opportunities.

He was looking great at Paris-Nice, hey. 

Jumbo-Visma riders are vacuuming up UCI points like yoh - 9 wins in 13 days.

Edited by 'Dale