Black Friday 2020?

Psyrax

If you guys need kit, we've got some stupid cheap Black Friday deals at our Anatomic Joburg Factory Outlet... and if you're lucky enough to be an XS, then there is a whole big rack of tops for just R99

We're also already loading items to www.weardirect.co.za, so keep an eye on there... 

Lots of kit for up to 75% off  :thumbup:

Love your kit, but unfortunately nothing in my size (XL/XXL). Without derailing the thread too much, do you have any idea when more stock will come in? (Doesn't have to be for Black Friday). 

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your kit, but unfortunately nothing in my size (XL/XXL). Without derailing the thread too much, do you have any idea when more stock will come in? (Doesn't have to be for Black Friday). 

We're loading quite a lot more online today/tomorrow.

I will also just pop down to the shop now as I'm pretty sure there are quite a few in that size range on the racks now...

We're loading quite a lot more online today/tomorrow.

I will also just pop down to the shop now as I'm pretty sure there are quite a few in that size range on the racks now...

I also like your selection, but living outside the large centres can only support you when I'm there. You should seriously increase your online offerings outside of silly season.

Looking forward to your upcoming specials!

Okay, going to eat my words a little here... very thin on the L-XL. Been cleared out a bit this morning already. A lot of the stock is XS-M and 3-5XL in Mens. Ladies, there are far more options and far better size curves... anyone of the female persuasion will have an absolute field day.

Our main stock challenge has been capacity to make any, we mothballed as much of our factory as we could during the lockdowns to keep costs as low as possible to ride things out, and now that things are opening up again, we're so busy with custom work we haven't had the chance to replenish our stock ranges. We have added 3-4 new items just recently, but most of them have been cleared out already as well. We already have quite a few items in production and we're planning for next year now, but in all honesty we're not going to have a lot of new stock this year as we simply don't have production gaps - good for us of course, but not good for our shop clients... the first week of any year is quieter, so we should be able to prep quite a bit of stock then... but that's only hitting the shelves at the start of Feb basically. 

Sorry for the hijack  :ph34r: 

Okay, going to eat my words a little here... very thin on the L-XL. Been cleared out a bit this morning already. A lot of the stock is XS-M and 3-5XL in Mens. Ladies, there are far more options and far better size curves... anyone of the female persuasion will have an absolute field day.

Our main stock challenge has been capacity to make any, we mothballed as much of our factory as we could during the lockdowns to keep costs as low as possible to ride things out, and now that things are opening up again, we're so busy with custom work we haven't had the chance to replenish our stock ranges. We have added 3-4 new items just recently, but most of them have been cleared out already as well. We already have quite a few items in production and we're planning for next year now, but in all honesty we're not going to have a lot of new stock this year as we simply don't have production gaps - good for us of course, but not good for our shop clients... the first week of any year is quieter, so we should be able to prep quite a bit of stock then... but that's only hitting the shelves at the start of Feb basically. 

Sorry for the hijack  :ph34r: 

Fair enough. Thanks for the info. I shall wait for next year then  :thumbup:

Also looking for this. Cheapest I've found so far was CWC at R1399 for gold and R1499 for black. 

Snap - also haven't seen better than the CWC prices... 

still not a great deal...

manage to get it previously @ R999 on a sale, so will too keep looking!

Even me... Maybe things escalate on Friday?

Also looking for tyres. Will just keep looking.

Been looking for a rear tire .... local shop finally got stock ... they only got ONE .... doubt they will discount it for Friday ...

Must remember to call tomorrow to check stock ... then make the purchase

I was always under the impression that “Black Friday” in the US was a sell-off at discounted prices of items that is left in stores after “Thanks-giving”, much like the sales we have in SA after Christmas, the first week of January?

It’s as if the world adopted “Black Friday” as a marketing opportunity …. but nobody other than the US consumers really seeing the discounts?

... I don't know? ...