Tour de France 2021

gummibear

23 minutes ago, TheoG said:

If WvA is in the front group at the top of this last climb, it is game, set and match.  I don't see anyone in that front group that can beat him, he must just watch JA like a hawk and not give him 1 sec jump.

JA might encounter some CX wattage in his way to the line. Again. if he tries a sneaky swerve. WvA will just bunnyhop over him

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16km of climbing. 

Unfortunately for the lead group, Tadej can close the 5min gap over that distance, if he wants to... 

Just now, Vetplant said:

How do I explain to my wife the existence of different types of riders in the peloton if Wout comes 2nd to the greatest Sprinter yesterday and then he rides people off his wheel on Mont Ventoux...? 

There's sprinters, climbers, GC riders, etc..... And then there's CX rides. 

Just now, Vetplant said:

How do I explain to my wife the existence of different types of riders in the peloton if Wout comes 2nd to the greatest Sprinter yesterday and then he rides people off his wheel on Mont Ventoux...? 

Easy. He wouldn't ride a Pogacar or Carapaz off his wheel on Ventoux. There's a difference between the pack filler in the break and climbers.

Just now, Vetplant said:

With difficulty .. ???? ???? ????

Just now, Patchelicious said:

Ag ***! Victor abandons, is/was on my FL team.

Can we revive the "NTT better start winning or else" thread yet? I see writing on the wall, especially since their new sponsor seems to be a bit of an iffy prospect financially.