Rapidé Tigre Hardtail Frame

MORNE

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Hairy said:

so asking for a friend .... what would the frame, headset, seatpost clamp and fork go for ... feel free to PM if you want ... my friend would appreciate it.

I didn't set prices yet, will do and PM you.

17 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

So it's OK for you to share your experience and opinion, but not OK for others?

I didn't even disagree with you but you feel the need to sarcastically attack me without even addressing what I said?

You are the epitome of why Internetting is ridiculous sometimes.

Without being funny, the Specialized Fuse is a crap hardtail trailbike compared to really good ones. The fact that you think it is actually the perfect hardtail trail bike for us shows me that your area of expertise perhaps lies elsewhere.

I'd love to meet you and go and shred some trails with you. Bring your dual suss, I will bring my Steel hardtail. If you can drop me I will take you seriously. 

Until then, lets stop playing the man and try to stick to the topic. I am certainly not a foremost expert on bikes, but I have ridden a few really cool bikes and done some really cool stuff on those bikes, 99.999% of them hardtails

Saturday 25 November At Modderfontein Reserve (Taroko Trails) at 8 AM  Meet you at the front door of Trailwolf Cycles. I suggest the Yellow Route. +- 35 Km.

You always latch on to someone elses post and try to Shred Them. If you read this post of yours above it's all about You me Me and I (I've done this I've got this) You have not ridden the Fuse or the Rapide but I have ridden both of them + many other Demo Bikes including a number of Titan models.

Just Press Ignore on my Profile and I'll be gone from your Life.

Edited by dasilvarsa

13 minutes ago, dasilvarsa said:

Saturday 25 November At Modderfontein Reserve (Taroko Trails) at 8 AM  Meet you at the front door of Trailwolf Cycles. I suggest the Yellow Route. +- 35 Km.

You always latch on to someone elses post and try to Shred Them. If you read this post of yours above it's all about You me Me and I (I've done this I've got this) You have not ridden the Fuse or the Rapide but I have ridden both of them + many other Demo Bikes including a number of Titan models.

Who hurt you?

7 minutes ago, peepeekaitjie said:

Who hurt you?

That would be telling.

If I told you, You would be very Cross with me. 

Just Think of the Obvious Answer to your question.

45 minutes ago, dasilvarsa said:

I am unfortunately in Cape Town and have a broken arm.

Next time you're in Cape Town, DM me. I was thinking more trail riding, so up Irish and down Iron Monkey or Red Phoenix.

I shall not engage with you further as it upsets Nonky and I don't believe you are particularly good at riding, despite having ridden lots of demo bikes.

Hit me up if/when you make it here, you can show me otherwise and it will be cool to put a face to the name

Back to posting rad pictures of bikes!!!!

2 hours ago, dasilvarsa said:

I came here to learn about bike stuff and share - never in all my years did I ever think it would become a place where bike duels are proposed to settle differences. Must be Friday - I'm out of here.

On 11/22/2023 at 10:09 AM, Chadvdw67 said:

Thanks, I am considering getting a hardtail, and my two options at the moment are a Slade or a Tigre, so very interested to see what you have to say.

Ok so ititial feelings after 15km of short climbs and blasting down some good flowing stuff with a few jumps in between.. climbs exactly how I remember my Slade climbing, it’s perfectly fine. Down though, definitely feels faster and more responsive, I literally have only swapped out the frames at this stage. If I had some more aggressive rubber on the front I feel like I could really push hard into the berms. Cant wait for the next session!

7DF93D50-2724-4CCB-8C18-CE0EE54058F8.jpeg

C632A85B-EB03-4D56-B7BE-085A488AAACD.jpeg

23EA7941-6D89-43FF-B7D0-F4EEDD63F827.jpeg

Edited by BrandonH

I will just say that I took my Stumpy EVO to plaisir today. That Spez pedals beautifully uphill and it just ate those jumps on the flow line for breakfast. 

Take that all you Spez haters 😘

Is that of topic enough ? 😂😂

23 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I will just say that I took my Stumpy EVO to plaisir today. That Spez pedals beautifully uphill and it just ate those jumps on the flow line for breakfast. 

Take that all you Spez haters 😘

Is that of topic enough ? 😂😂

No one said spez makes bad bikes, but to say they make the most desireable bikes on the market is nonsense. 

18 minutes ago, Ruben Hechter said:

Where can one test ride the rapide frame? 

If you’re in CPT and ride a medium you more than welcome to take mine for a spin 

6 minutes ago, BrandonH said:

If you’re in CPT and ride a medium you more than welcome to take mine for a spin 

Thank you very much for the offer. Unfortunately I am either on a Large or X Large

4 hours ago, burger 555 said:

No one said spez makes bad bikes, but to say they make the most desireable bikes on the market is nonsense. 

I was being facetious. My bike is a full suss borderline Enduro beast. I don't have a horse in this race, but things got tense and I thought to try (unwisely) to lighten the mood. At the end of the day who cares. Ride what you want. The "best" bike is the one you're on. 

Can we all just go ride already?