Riding times

TNT1

sure it helps when descending Alpe Du Zwift at +80kph :ph34r:

It actually suck as I tend to play/fiddle with the levers while in the drops and inevitable land up clamping the rear pads together so I need to push them apart and reset the rear brake when It comes off the trainer. I had one of those plastic spacer things but it fell out and the dog chewed it, so it's back to trying my best not to fidget... sigh

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It actually suck as I tend to play/fiddle with the levers while in the drops and inevitable land up clamping the rear pads together so I need to push them apart and reset the rear brake when It comes off the trainer. I had one of those plastic spacer things but it fell out and the dog chewed it, so it's back to trying my best not to fidget... sigh

cut the corner off a carboard box, works just as well as the plastic spacer thing

What if I told you a folded piece of paper can keep the pads apart, of or a block of wood, or even a block of resin.

That being said, our trainer bike is so married to the trainer it has no brakes on it at all. Handlebars have a map board for the mouse and food and 1 shifter for the 1x11(with road cassette). It feels weird not having brake levers on the bars.

What if I told you a folded piece of paper can keep the pads apart, of or a block of wood, or even a block of resin.

That being said, our trainer bike is so married to the trainer it has no brakes on it at all. Handlebars have a map board for the mouse and food and 1 shifter for the 1x11(with road cassette). It feels weird not having brake levers on the bars.

What if I told you I was just too lazy to do that after the plastic jobby fell out? hahahaha

I have thought about using some excess glass panel from a fin layup but never got round to it.

I should just learn not to fiddle

Edited by Jewbacca

What if I told you I was just too lazy to do that after the plastic jobby fell out? hahahaha

I have thought about using some excess glass panel from a fin layup but never got round to it.

I should just learn not to fiddle

Have two Magnums and pop the sticks in.

I personally rate a Classic and White Almond combination...

Just be aware that a large number of surfers and kite surfers have received hefty fines

already on the peninsula.

So be prepared.

Best to work through all the flavors to see which works best, just in case.

That is going to cost a fortune. The kids wanted ice creams a few weekends ago while out shopping so I got 1 for each of us, that's 5. I was shocked when I had to pay for them. Then the kids didn't even finish them so the wife and I had to hoover these melting magnums.

That is going to cost a fortune. The kids wanted ice creams a few weekends ago while out shopping so I got 1 for each of us, that's 5. I was shocked when I had to pay for them. Then the kids didn't even finish them so the wife and I had to hoover these melting magnums.

;)

I’ll gladly eat the Magnums for you, and give you the sticks afterwards; that’s if you’re worried about breaking your new year resolution (diet). #justsaying