Carbon frame respray

Grass Muncher

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bike rode the 2014 cape epic by some swiss woman, I'm not sure. It appears that the frame has some sort of lgbtq theme going on there. R4500 might be too much as is.

Does nobody know what protective lair comes over the carbon and where I might buy something like it because I woupd like to patch my own bike up wherebit has paint chips.

Distinct resemblence to the Cape Epic bike of Ester Suss

Edited by Fond_TF2

Stickers are in the correct spots. 

Dunno. Usually I see blue ones over the front and sides of the knee. Never seen pink ones at the back like that. Also, that's a weird place for her to wear her watch.

Don't respray it. R4 500 sounds like a bargain if that's a 29 inch frame.

At that price some nicks and scratches are to be expected, unless some of those chips are cracks waiting to spread.

Personally, I don't think the name of Ester Suss will ad any value to the frame.

Also consider that some pros really hammer their bikes.

In short, sell as is.

Eugene is right, Im not really going to get extra money. It might be her bike, Ill see. ????????‍♂️

The fork and the rear shock needs a service. The wheels are in a good condition but the bearings needs to be replaced.

The bike took hammering and it needs work.

The respray idea was dumb. Look out for the bike in a weeks time when im going to sell it. ????