Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

Sagan's book a such a pleasure to read. He's like a kid that won't grow up, yet mature enough too.

Before the WC in Doha, the press asked him a few questions, of which this one was the funniest:

Press: 'Peter, do you feel under pressure as reigning champion to win on Sunday?'
PS: 'No, I've won it already. There's less pressure on me. What do I have to lose?'
Press: 'A rainbow jersey?'
PS: 'I already have one of these.'

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sagan's book a such a pleasure to read. He's like a kid that won't grow up, yet mature enough too.

Before the WC in Doha, the press asked him a few questions, of which this one was the funniest:

Press: 'Peter, do you feel under pressure as reigning champion to win on Sunday?'

PS: 'No, I've won it already. There's less pressure on me. What do I have to lose?'

Press: 'A rainbow jersey?'

PS: 'I already have one of these.'

It is amazing how people grow and change - who would have thought this socially strange kid would go on to do the rainbow triple?

post-2412-0-24057700-1615962021_thumb.jpg

It is amazing how people grow and change - who would have thought this socially strange kid would go on to do the rainbow triple?

This is too good  :clap:

And Sagan is at the back. Am heartbroken

Lol stupid movistar decided that Bora weren't setting a fast enough pace up that climb[emoji12] Not sure how many of the Peloton rode MSR on Saturday .. Legs must be a bit tired.

He'll have Froome for company shortly

Edited by Gen

I love that movistar do things and then have no idea why they do things. It's like they just do things to confuse themselves and the Peloton . [emoji23][emoji23]

Edited by Gen

Always lekker when the break is able to stay away..

Anymore messing around and they would've been caught... Lekker first stage of the Volta

I love that movistar do things and then have no idea why they do things. It's like they just do things to confuse themselves and the Peloton . [emoji23][emoji23]

hahaha This perfectly describes them.

From left to right:

How I see myself,

How I am,

How my mates see me.

Also... I see de Bod just rode a great TT.

[emoji1787] [emoji1787]

Nice to see Rohan smashing this one... it's been a while.

Great ride by Stefan too- a ninth position in such a quality field is a performance to be proud of. 

Edited by dsw

Today and especially tomorrow should be very good with a few teams who have multiple cards to play.

Sadly it seems as if Chris Froome's road to recovery is going very slow or even standing still while Louis Meintjes seems to be back to square 1 after his relative better performances of late.

And while all of this continue Mark Cavendish will pull the leaders jersey on his shoulders at stage 2 of the Coppi e Bartali  :eek: