Hope you recover in time and are able to enjoy the day out

Thank you Chris 🙏🏼

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, K20Champ said:

Is there an issue, as to why racetec is not showing my seeding as yet?

You got your mail with the seeding? Why would there be an issue?

35 minutes ago, K20Champ said:

Is there an issue, as to why racetec is not showing my seeding as yet?

did you get your email from the CTCT with your race number?

If seeding doesn;t show on Racetec it could be that your PPA membership has lapsed?

On 2/14/2022 at 8:27 PM, 'Dale said:

Go for a 2.5 hour endurance ride first, then you klap it. 🧨

Well I built that session on zwift - it's 130TSS in about an hour and quarter so a pretty massive effort - emulates all the climbs except suikerbossie  - anyone who wants to give it a bash let me know and I'll send a link.

53 minutes ago, Mamil said:

Well I built that session on zwift - it's 130TSS in about an hour and quarter so a pretty massive effort - emulates all the climbs except suikerbossie  - anyone who wants to give it a bash let me know and I'll send a link.

Please will you share the file with me, thanks.... marshall@marshallcookdesign.com

1 hour ago, Mamil said:

YASAS

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

did you get your email from the CTCT with your race number?

If seeding doesn;t show on Racetec it could be that your PPA membership has lapsed?

I also did not get my mail for my seeding. my PPA membership has expired and i tried to contact them via email. waiting on response

2 hours ago, Skubarra said:

You got your mail with the seeding? Why would there be an issue?

Asking for a friend🙃

20 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

YASAS

13 minutes ago, MongooseMan said:

Yeah, if you do this, please film that last section 🙈

image.png.09c7ece37290d0a881e44be0e1b2d24b.png

4 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

To repeat... YASAS!!

830559926_CTCTNo-DropWorkout.jpg.10ba32b62b41cb123d8f2f22807b7ac2.jpg

3 minutes ago, mecheng89 said:

OK, so a sub-3 is out the window 🤪

Ja it is yassus... Based loosely on @Jbrs description of what he thinks he needs to stay with the bunch. 

Be interesting to see how this compares with someone's actual power file from a ctct where they kept up with their group. 

I have this planned for Tuesday next week .... I don't know if I can actually hold those levels.  I am able to hold threshold for an hour in a flat zwift race but I can't kick it up into the higher vo2max range and sustain that for any length longer than a roller so I get dropped as soon as there any hill worth the name. I know what I need to work on so.....

130 TSS is a helluva lot for a mamil but ....no pain no gain.

4 minutes ago, Mamil said:

Ja it is yassus... Based loosely on @Jbrs description of what he thinks he needs to stay with the bunch. 

Be interesting to see how this compares with someone's actual power file from a ctct where they kept up with their group. 

I have this planned for Tuesday next week .... I don't know if I can actually hold those levels.  I am able to hold threshold for an hour in a flat zwift race but I can't kick it up into the higher vo2max range and sustain that for any length longer than a roller so I get dropped as soon as there any hill worth the name. I know what I need to work on so.....

130 TSS is a helluva lot for a mamil but ....no pain no gain.

Time to do a Strava deep dive. I know many who have done the race, but I'm finding it tough to remember if those people had PM on their bikes. 

On 2/16/2022 at 2:02 PM, TheDogShow said:

Only entered this morning. I thought all the entries were sold out and was in the process of doing a substitution but entered as per usual. I'm assuming there will be a 2nd round of seeding. Can I still get seeded in the 1's (i.e. 1A, 1B etc.)? I did a 2:56 from 1B in 2021. If not, do they allow for reseedings at registration?

How did you get this right? which website did you use? Looking to enter as well.