Munga 2021

Koos Likkewaan

1 hour ago, BrentCGP said:

Also a different route? Apples and Pears gentlemen. Ramses record was 1070km. These guys are riding 1152km ????

82km further this year than the 'record'.

All these assumptions and comparisons in this thread are doing my head in.

Also not withstanding he practically cooked himself the next year. Would so like to see him compete again next year with the rest of the field, along with Marco Martins, Lachlon Morton and a couple others.

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Danger Dassie said:

Also not withstanding he practically cooked himself the next year. Would so like to see him compete again next year with the rest of the field, along with Marco Martins, Lachlon Morton and a couple others.

Now we're talking. Proper Top Gun shoot out!

1 hour ago, IMPACT said:

Kevin almost in Ceres, pulled a 36km gap to Brian now.

surely the elastic has snapped now.

Just now, milky4130 said:

surely the elastic has snapped now.

For sure - barring any issues, he's done it

8 hours ago, Prince Albert Cycles said:

Anyone knows anything about  Brian Brummer . Never seen his name in results

Met him briefly at a mtb race at Stilbaai 2 years ago. He stood out because the crazy nutter was doing it on a gravel bike. On the gravel road sections he was flying past us but on the rocky jeeptrack sections we caught up again as he was bouncing around like an energizer bunny. We finally left him behind on a long sandy section.

Followed him a bit on Strava. He cycles an insane amount of kilos per year all over the country. Not sure what lotto a young guy like him won to fund that lifestyle! (yes I'm  jealous)

Also saw that, he is very young, but lives a good life, lets see what happens in the next hour or less, going to be epic.

Hope the finish is live.