nah I think its just how their trackers update

This ^^^^^. If you watch too often it ca drive you mad how positions shift

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

Aaiiii Johan van der Walt missed the turn off after Britstown and it doesn't look like he has realized it yet! 5km off course and counting...

Still Aaiiii, it seems they are going to join the route at the incorrect location? Shouldn't they've back tracked to Britstown and then join there?

HANSIE,,,,,INSANE STUFF, we have seen him out doing Solo cruising 200km plus for fun, BEAST MODE hasnt even been engaged yet,

1 minute ago, edgarblount said:

Still Aaiiii, it seems they are going to join the route at the incorrect location? Shouldn't they've back tracked to Britstown and then join there?

The rules say you should rejoin where you leave the track, otherwise you can get DQ'd.. I might be wrong, but I think this is one of the rules that is subject to the Race Directors final decision.. He'll probably look at the incident and see if you gained a lasting advantage or are actually competing for a podium or Top 10 place and be a bit more lenient if not.

A question to the guys that have done this race. Will it make sense or is it allowed to have some 'crip notes' of the route e.g Remember just outside Britstown to turn left and not go straight. Yes, GPS units can assist you greatly, but, it is more about that 'what-ifs'. 

Edited by edgarblount

28 minutes ago, JohanDiv said:

Aaiiii Johan van der Walt missed the turn off after Britstown and it doesn't look like he has realized it yet! 5km off course and counting...

seems like he is backtracking now.

28 minutes ago, 'Dale said:

Wonder what that EF Pro Cycling Aussie would've done. Maybe next year. 

Agreed. Would have been interesting to see how World Tour went against Benky and co that have a few Mungas under their belts.

Oodles of power versus experience....

26 minutes ago, Eldron said:

Agreed. Would have been interesting to see how World Tour went against Benky and co that have a few Mungas under their belts.

Oodles of power versus experience....

which is which? LM isn't a noob at these kinds of events. but as you say, a pity. it'd have been good for the event's exposure too

38 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

which is which? LM isn't a noob at these kinds of events. but as you say, a pity. it'd have been good for the event's exposure too

He is no noob to this type of event but he is a noob to the Munga. Benky and co have the local knowledge - LM is the better rider (or is he???).

Hopefully we'll see!