mecheng89

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, babse said:

Well done 500ers 👏

Currently on #day8 feeling symptom'less. Will start 2022 with some easy miles and see how it goes. 

Sterkte, Bruuu 

4 minutes ago, Tim Brink said:

That's me done. 

Let the OCD hate mail begin...

😇

IOT9AGtJTVSNjnyCODfWbvN9giwtwJGuCLYGVmKlFMA-2048x1162.jpg

You sick puppy @Tim Brink 😶

10 minutes ago, Frosty said:

499.99 would be proper

Round the block for 399m would be as sad the very personality type this is happenstancely hitting between the eyes.

Did my first Festive 500. Would not have happened if not for Zwift and some virtual speed generated by friendly chatty group rides.

1F93E137-AFE3-4D17-AB02-FF16C3CBC2F2.png.13cb31fd97a2e11f94f9d2738661f060.png

This also brings up my longest distance year ever. 
was going strog till covid put me down, took my time to make sure i have no lingering effects, and then works happened, with early mornings, late nights and many kms walked on site.

so December was the month to get back into it. Once again, if not for Zwift, the consistency wouldn’t have been there. Sure, lots of peeps dont understand it, and derive no enjoyment from it, I have been a long time user, and it is as much a oart of cycling for me, as inflating tyres, and lubing a chain is.

FE75EE0D-70B4-4382-B98E-FD29B16CEF08.jpeg.44b8cd124621776923745409e9a6ee7d.jpeg

Have a great 2022 all, congratulations on all your achievements, Kudo’s and Ride on!

1 hour ago, Tim Brink said:

Round the block for 399m would be as sad the very personality type this is happenstancely hitting between the eyes.

I've only done it on a 100Km ride before (got asked on the next ride why I didn't ride that extra 10m).
image.png.d5c13057003767b9f23404ceedad57fc.png

Thanks to mecheng89 for starting the thread and all who participated, all providing motivation for myself to actually get out do the miles.

Due to work commitments my longest ride this year was only 63 km and that was back in February, needless to say i broke that record this week.

Today was a fittingly beautiful day for riding

A.PNG

I dont plan to do anymore riding for the rest of the year, and thats no bull

c.PNG

b.PNG.1db1a05e20ca79d84b6dae86fc0742a2.PNG

Edited by SwissVan

2 minutes ago, SwissVan said:

Thanks to mecheng89 for starting the thread and all who participated, all providing motivation for myself to actually get out do the miles.

Due to work commitments this year my longest ride this year was only 63 km and that was back in February, needless to say i broke that record this week.

Today was a fittingly beautiful day for riding

A.PNG

I dont plan to do anymore riding for the rest of the year, and thats no bull

c.PNG

Not the first last-minute red bull victory for 2021...

6 hours ago, 'Dale said:

You sick puppy @Tim Brink 😶

Brilliant - I actually planned to do this to annoy a mate and because my garmin didn’t update miscalculated by 1k