Forum Moderators

Matt

Hey!! You want me to slap you silly next time we meet?!  ;-) Luckily WW has met me and know that that poor girl is very far removed from the way I look on a bike!...

we haven't seen you in a bikini on a bike yet, so we wouldn't knowBig%20smile

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Chilli for saving that one for the girls!Wink

Anyway...that other girl won't be able to ride a bike guys!!

But while we are talking about it , to be honest I have never seen CP on a bike Confused but I got a imagination !!

Well Done Crux, Linnega and Fatcyclist. Now we know what happens when you move on from Ultimate Hubber-you don't become JEDI HUB MASTER but a Forum Moderator. Guess thats Like IT speak for HUB JEDI Master, So what's in store for the Holy Trinity-a lot it seems if I look at what the masses have been dredging up in this thread. 

So what's in store for the Holy Trinity-a lot it seems if I look at what the masses have been dredging up in this thread. 

Were just testing their patience to see when and where they will use their Jedi powers to knock us back into shape LOL

But while we are talking about it ' date=' to be honest I have never seen CP on a bike Confused but I got a imagination !![/quote']

you were at the dome, weren;t you??? she was riding on the mountain bike in jeans and a t-shirt,   the bike looked very goodBig%20smile

But while we are talking about it ' date=' to be honest I have never seen CP on a bike Confused but I got a imagination !![/quote']

you were at the dome, weren;t you??? she was riding on the mountain bike in jeans and a t-shirt,   the bike looked very goodBig%20smile

I saw CP riding her MTB .......... last night.........and very dirty with all that mud !  Big%20smile

I'm gone TWO days and you lot hijack yet another thread...LOLLOLThumbs%20Up

WE gotta stick with our strengths...Big%20smile

GROOTSEUN CLOSE THIS THREAD   20061031_085522_rolling_with_la.gif THIS PEOPLE IS OF THE TOPPIC. AS DIE KAT WEG IS IS DIE MUIS BAAS?????????????.........  LOL

Don't close the thread.  As you know Lance used to inject battery acid to give him the edge and DR smokes his EPO