• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, Steady Spin said:

After listing a brand new xxxxxxx for 50% of retail price  

iS tHaT yOuR bEsT pRiCe?

“Not Donald, the crack I smoked made me list it for an amount that I definitely did not want”

That's the time I answer with no but for you I can specially do it at a 10% premium!

Item advertised for R1000 .and the always asked question "Is that your best price  " My answer "No  i would like R1500 "  Buyer then  answers but its higher than advertised . Well read your question "BEST PRICE " dummy . :oops:

I just got an offer at 25% of what I advertised an item for with this. "I'm a student and don't have a lot of money..."

I can not even.

11 minutes ago, jcza said:

Not trying to low-ball but my budget is x (50% of advertised price) 

I once asked a guy on availability and his price on an item he had removed before I contacted him, and so I wasn't sure what he was asking. When he told me his price, I could not justify paying that amount, so I thanked him for his communication and bowed out - not to lowball him. He tuned me: Such good manners, I'll drop the price by 20% - and that price I could justify. So I thanked him and paid the man.

19 hours ago, nox1111 said:

I just got an offer at 25% of what I advertised an item for with this. "I'm a student and don't have a lot of money..."

I can not even.

Reply with "I have two kids, a mortgage and pay my own medical aid. I have even less money."

24 minutes ago, PhilipV said:

Reply with "I have two kids, a mortgage and pay my own medical aid. I have even less money."

You know how to cut to the core of me Philip!

I really have no problem with people asking if something is still available...after all I would as the same to open up the conversation.

I have a problem in that after somebody asks me if something is available and I say "yes it is"...then I get radio silence...and this happens all the time..