XCO MTB World Champs

Block

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I found a cap of the U23 Ladies to watch, who tf was the GCN commentator?? Some Irish guy, wow was/is that bad. I complain about Rob but eish this was bad, terrible! The dood was just yakking on generally about mtb'ing all the time while race was happening, he knew nothing about the athletes let alone their names. Kept of talking about the downhill racing. It was this guy and some other joker for the Elite events on the GCN feed, sincerely hope these guys are not contenders for  the World Cup broadcasts next year once RBTV is out of the scene.

I haven't watched such an exciting race in a long time(maybe never), full gas from first pedal stroke 🥵 and lit up the entire field... WoW,:clap: well deserved... 

7 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Alan Hatherly you boytjie!!!

uci XCC World Cup overall winner 2022

Massive result, yoh!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ctouszp06aouvm0gp9

33 minutes ago, Charles71 said:

I haven't watched such an exciting race in a long time(maybe never), full gas from first pedal stroke 🥵 and lit up the entire field... WoW,:clap: well deserved... 

ja that was true bokke style, blitz bok is his new name. Alan the bent nosed blitz bok🇿🇦🏆🏆🏆

18 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

He’s over 300 points behind Braidot so the XCO overall is beyond his reach but I hope he takes confidence from this performance and gives it everything on Sunday. Be the joker in the pack

While a few are chasing the overall title and marking each other, Alan can benefit from being free from that battle within the battle. Fingers crossed.