does anyone know this fraud @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy)

Swannie87

I do have sympathy for someone going through life with the name Lionel if they don't have the added compliment of gorgeous locks, the killer stare or just smooth as custard baritone voice.

HOW do you compete with this?

Uh mean these album covers are all BANGING, i had to make a top5 selection for a single track.

All Night Long (All Night)': Lionel Richie Couldn't Slow Down | uDiscover

Lionel Richie: All Night Long (All Night) (Music Video) (1983) -  Filmaffinity

The Number Ones: Lionel Richie's “All Night Long (All Night)”

Lionel Richie – All Night Long (All Night) (1983, Vinyl) - Discogs

Lionel Richie: All Night Long (All Night) (Music Video 1983) - Photo  Gallery - IMDb

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Shebeen said:

I reckon this oke exists under that name, and is checking in here. Things have gone south and he is digging a hole deeper without good options. Howzit @ysteryeti come clean dude, once it goes to the cops you are in more ess aitch one tea?!

he's even got some event results,

https://results.finishtime.co.za/myresults.aspx?uid=35-2688-1-1910245

https://portal.wines2whales.com/docs/results_archive/2016/2016-FNB-W2W-Ride.pdf

wonder if his partner at W2W can shed some light, or should we start playing the acronym game with the team name?!

It may well be his real name then. Apparently he is 61 years old, so if anyone knows a Lionel Hennessy, that helps narrow it down quite a lot.

But just do the right thing bru, you are a complete lowlife scum and you have no reputation left, due to your stupid actions. This is solely on you and hopefully you will learn your lesson with a big fine or best case, some jail time.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we hate scammers and there is a 0 tolerance on here. That also applies to you Mr Bewsher!

13 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

It may well be his real name then. Apparently he is 61 years old, so if anyone knows a Lionel Hennessy, that helps narrow it down quite a lot.

But just do the right thing bru, you are a complete lowlife scum and you have no reputation left, due to your stupid actions. This is solely on you and hopefully you will learn your lesson with a big fine or best case, some jail time.

I think I speak for everyone when I say that we hate scammers and there is a 0 tolerance on here. That also applies to you Mr Bewsher!

This @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy) is a real piece of ****, was chatting to another gentleman this evening who was also scammed by this idiot and he thinks I was involved with this scam because my profile picture is the same as Lionel  wife's!!! This low life piece of **** stole my what's app profile and used it on his "wifes" phone.....Screenshot_20220906-182917_WhatsApp.jpg.3923aff151cd3872e752f7da267a4dd1.jpg

1 minute ago, Stuart46 said:

This @ysteryeti (Lionel Hennessy) is a real piece of ****, was chatting to another gentleman this evening who was also scammed by this idiot and he thinks I was involved with this scam because my profile picture is the same as Lionel  wife's!!! This low life piece of **** stole my what's app profile and used it on his "wifes" phone.....Screenshot_20220906-182917_WhatsApp.jpg.3923aff151cd3872e752f7da267a4dd1.jpg

Please, please press charges. I want nothing more than to see this disgraceful lowlife piece of **** punished. Also I believe that one day he will mess with the wrong person and hopefully justice will be served, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Also guys stay vigilant, these scammers are getting really clever and if you can, phone with them and ask for some photo of their ID or something similar. Meet them if you can and please do not let desperation rule common sense. 

3 minutes ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

Please, please press charges. I want nothing more than to see this disgraceful lowlife piece of **** punished. Also I believe that one day he will mess with the wrong person and hopefully justice will be served, hopefully sooner rather than later.

Also guys stay vigilant, these scammers are getting really clever and if you can, phone with them and ask for some photo of their ID or something similar. Meet them if you can and please do not let desperation rule common sense. 

They use fake IDs as well.

And here people were feeling sorry for this low life!😂😂😂

What a POS..

I hope he gets what he deserves.

Bike Hub pay is the only way I will transact if it's not face to face. Unless the person is a true hubber.

1 minute ago, MTBRIDER1234 said:

I was contacted by someone who was interested in a bike I was selling. Started getting a bit dodgy to me and I asked for an photo of his/her ID. The person than actually sent me a photo of an ID matching his name. It was a paypal scammer at the end. But these scammers are getting clever and is one step ahead of us by matching their name to the ID. I have no other idea how to check if a person with who I am dealing is a scammer or not. Truecaller helps now and then though🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Steady Spin said:

Jirrrrr. This oke is now looking for a p——-klap of note! 

I’m pretty sure he sold this frame 10 times over by now. 

Perhaps on other platforms as well.

3 minutes ago, cadenceblur said:

Sounds like pic was stolen.

Check your settings. You can set that your profile pic is only visible to your contacts.

Thanks just changed it to my contacts only.

8 hours ago, esCape-ist said:

Something must have gone seriously pear shaped in this guys life.

I must say I feel sorry for everyone involved here. Obviously the “buyers” who have been done in have suffered a loss, and I hope it’s made right to them.

But maybe I am just being naive, but I can’t help but feel sorry for the perpetrator here as well, and his family that have to deal with the embarrassment. I mean he was a member here for years, obviously not very active but he made a few posts, and did a few decent deals over the years. 

In 2019 he was still in a financial position to be doing bike races and event stage races, and obviously has in the past owned some high end bikes. Fast forward three years and his throwing his reputation away over R7500.00. Something must have gone very badly wrong. But by selling the bike to three different buyers, he has really just made his situation a whole lot worse…. Eish

This is an interesting but pretty contentious take. I guess I do have an appreciation for someone who has the empathy to feel for someone who is this desperate. But, I must say, scamming the innocent man in the street, especially if the frame does not exist, kinda makes it hard for me to actuate any real sympathy because its just such a p@es move. Maybe if he had scammed a bank or an insurance company, or made the 7500 selling drugs or something, I might be able get to on board with your way thinking. Not that I think any of that’s ok, don't get me wrong.

Another thing. I’m not a criminologist or a psychologist or anything, but even if the perp did hit very rough times (yes, this sounds very likely), I still just don’t see how one goes from being an honest guy, to extracting money from 3 people for the same frame (if it exists). Your empathy is predicated on the notion that the crimes were virgin excursions for this oke, but I don’t think thats a foregone conclusion. It seems more likely that there is a history of criminal behaviour. And I think the probability that this is the case is greatly enhanced by the revelation that he stole another dude’s wife’s whatsapp profile pic, which is a pretty sicko thing to do. This guy had more than a passing flirtation with electronic social engineering. 

21 minutes ago, milky4130 said:

Thanks just changed it to my contacts only.

I normally save the seller info to my contacts for further communication.