Really, No Epic 2023 Thread?

BMCfan

Think Amy's arm is starting to hurt alot. That massive scar must be hurting with all the bumps on the single tracks.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With 10km to go, and after the last water point, it finally seems as if Scott and Specialized mens teams are cooperating and putting down the watts. Let's see if they can pull back some time

13 minutes ago, mrcg said:

Pussy company racing is just unbelievable. Taking 2minutes out of N1NO at yesterday's TT and now another close to 2min is just jaw dropping. What racing. Even Matt and Chris have no answer at the moment. Hats off

Of course a team is only as good as the weakest rider, so think Andri is unfortunately that rider. Chris and Matt probably keeping it tactically clever without burning too many matches. Scott need to defend their yellow jersey's.

On the women's side, Vera and Kim going great guns. Candice and Amy not as strong today (seems Amy is struggling a bit) but riding clever. Specialized ladies falling off the cliff

It’s not for spez to bring them back. It’s the yellows job. They can let it run 30min if need 

1 minute ago, J Wakefield said:

It’s not for spez to bring them back. It’s the yellows job. They can let it run 30min if need 

Matt didn't get your memo 🙂 Dropping big watt bombs to pull them back. 

Last time check now shows 2min30sec gap to chasing group. 

4 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

Yes, exactly my point. But that then also means they are writing off the yellow jersey

23 minutes ago, Jbr said:

Watching this race is frustrating. I start the stream mid race, I have no idea who's up front, how far they are in the race. Would be nice if they showed in a corner of the screen the last time check between the race lead and the rest.

From what I can see it looks like the german are in the front ? If they are, they're certainly not racing like pussies

Not sure what Spez are doing today but Baum was right. Spez are in the wrong group 

6 minutes ago, Stephan said:

Matt didn't get your memo 🙂 Dropping big watt bombs to pull them back. 

Last time check now shows 2min30sec gap to chasing group. 

The convo we had yesterday and at 5am this morning had to do with some things unfolding today in all fairness. 

3 minutes ago, ajnkzn said:

I don’t know what the complainers are on about re commentary. 

It’s clear, informative and perfectly good. 

You can’t have Rob Warner shouting at you for 4 hours. 

it is so boring, talk radio is more exciting than this drivel 

7 minutes ago, J Wakefield said:

The convo we had yesterday and at 5am this morning had to do with some things unfolding today in all fairness. 

Oh to be a fly on the wall

2 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

Oh to be a fly on the wall

It’s actually 80% talking **** and me telling him he is lucky I’m not racing cause then he would need to try golf and then other things around the actual race