Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

AN3, click on the photo name beneath the photo. That will open it in Flickr. On the right hand side you will see all the details. The lighter "band" around where some of the darker areas meet the lighter areas means some Photoshop work..;)

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot take that photo with my old "cycling" Nokia.......

AN3, click on the photo name beneath the photo. That will open it in Flickr. On the right hand side you will see all the details. The lighter "band" around where some of the darker areas meet the lighter areas means some Photoshop work.. ;)

AN3, click on the photo name beneath the photo. That will open it in Flickr. On the right hand side you will see all the details. The lighter "band" around where some of the darker areas meet the lighter areas means some Photoshop work.. ;)

That lighter band is mist, and the program used was Lightroom, not photoshop.

Very Mooody! Great photos, obvious skill.

Thanks, that area does lend itself well to moody images, all that mist makes it a spooky affair.

What camera are you using? Amazing photos

Thank you, these were taken with an Olympus OMD em5.

They were taken in raw and edited in Lightroom.

This one was also taken on the last day but with my i-phone and as you can see,these phones just can't deliver the same levels of resolution.

post-4100-0-53619500-1397456595_thumb.jpg

I heard Saskia mention your team did really well. Well done. Always amazes me, noticed it with the Epic as well, the cyclists that can ride so long and so hard but still take time out to take pics and /blog.

We did Uni, but were handed a DNF as Crapet pulled out on day two.

I still finished the day.

I swear I shed a Bieber in sweat alone

When you are panting and sweating like a dog getting the bike out of the car you just know it is going to be one of those days.

AN3, click on the photo name beneath the photo. That will open it in Flickr. On the right hand side you will see all the details. The lighter "band" around where some of the darker areas meet the lighter areas means some Photoshop work..;)

If a pic has been "Photoshopped".......does it mean that it is fake?

(signs out and dips-ducks)

If a pic has been "Photoshopped".......does it mean that it is fake?

(signs out and dips-ducks)

It might just be grey?