Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

I'll find out tomorrow, meeting them tomorrow but you enter ontop at simola hill, if you download trailforks which i must say is a really good app if you know how to use it, you'll be able to see the trails

Also meeting up with Knysna CycleWorks on Sunday they'll show me around as well

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Urgh. That’s sad. Going there as well for the holidays.

Hopefully the full loop of Harkerville is open now, and Homtini is also unscathed.

All routes at Harkerville are open, have ridden there over the past few weeks.

In the Strava app, on your ride you click the share icon, there's a list of options, i used the Instagram option then it saves a picture on my phone. However you can use the save to WhatsApp option as well then just share it with someone the picture gets save on your phone you share

Thank you, it looks nice doing it that way and it's quite easy. [emoji6]

You only have one bike [emoji50]

My other bike has a motor....

No man RR, you must get your priorities right! You always need a backup......and a backup for the backup. [emoji12]

So I finally have something to post here again instead of liking everyone else's rides and talking k@k![emoji16]

Decided enough was enough this morning, pumped the wheels and lubed the chain and set out for a ride. Man did that hurt, only did about 16km's but having last been on the bike over a month ago my legs and lungs were not very compliant.

Was fun and therapeutic nonetheless and it was a beautiful morning to be outside. [emoji108]56aa90f137d8ee82becdae461ad01da6.jpga1269b46d0710318b6ae5027409c97a7.jpgdb365e5fdd9efa3fd07ead398d85eeb5.jpg

Hiers nog een vir jou Bennie.[emoji6]3c1501a57f358d19c031b2e532b62426.jpg

Ja dit is so maklik as mens net eers weet hoe dit werk, ek neem aan daardie groen land is onder besproeing?