Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Definitely not Ayoba when you're coming across this huge hole under Lionspruit Nature Reserve's fence, which is full of Hungry Lions. And you still have to ride 25km through the African Bush before you reach the safety of you're car. :eek: :ph34r: :unsure:

post-32956-0-25630500-1347031568.jpg

post-32956-0-70814200-1347031588.jpg

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Lexx, looking at the tracks, I think it's more likely a warthog tried to escape than a lion. Scary thought though, especially those semi tame lions that are used to people.

Such fantastic weather in Cape Town yesterday!

My boy and I did a loop around that track in Tokai and then went for a milkshake @ Tribeca - nice bonding time.

post-615-0-20192700-1347883660.jpg

post-615-0-50549300-1347884006.jpg

post-615-0-27974100-1347884010.jpg

Edited by splat

Such fantastic weather in Cape Town yesterday!

My boy and I did a loop around that track in Tokai and then went for a milkshake @ Tribeca - nice bonding time.

We use the Lower Tokai track as a link to Upper Tokai and Silvermine when we ride from home and I'm amazed at how well that track is used by walkers, moms with prams, kids on tricycles......... The money for building it came from the PPA and their staff planted the new indigenous trees next to it. Many more people use it now, compared to a few years ago and I haven't heard of any safety issues there.

My trusty old steed has taken me to the Gautrain today! It's and epic way to start my day!

http://www.hotelandrestaurant.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Gautrain.at_.Centurion.Station.jpg

My trusty old steed has taken me to the Gautrain today! It's and epic way to start my day!

Nice picture Ryan, post it in the "photographer" thread also. Welcome to the Hub

This was the view we had yesterday. Left some skin on the mountain.

hang on .... how did you get up their ?

This was the view we had yesterday. Left some skin on the mountain.

Now that I think about it, is it not illegal to be up there or am I mistaken ?

Stunning picture and view kandui

Sometimes the best pics are the not so legal ones

http://www.hotelandrestaurant.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Gautrain.at_.Centurion.Station.jpg

Is there place to leave (safely) your bike at the station?