• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, 'Dale said:

The journey back to B bunch and Saturday’s Fight Club century rides begins with a single pedalstroke at the local gym.😐

IMG_6792.jpeg

Glad to see you are mobile and fighting.
😎

Awesome event can't call it a race because shortly after the start we found a water point with brannas.

3 of those water points later and it was fun. Jy kan mos sien hoe rooi is my gesig en daar was nie son 🤣😂

It's been a long time since I laughed so much on a ride, my boet did his own stunts for entrainment. Best one was the disappearing into the bush with bike and all and it closing behind him like a curtain 😂🤣

IMG-20240504-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20240504-WA0009.jpg

5 hours ago, Me rida my bicycle said:

Awesome event can't call it a race because shortly after the start we found a water point with brannas.

3 of those water points later and it was fun. Jy kan mos sien hoe rooi is my gesig en daar was nie son 🤣😂

It's been a long time since I laughed so much on a ride, my boet did his own stunts for entrainment. Best one was the disappearing into the bush with bike and all and it closing behind him like a curtain 😂🤣

IMG-20240504-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20240504-WA0009.jpg

Hello ou maat.

Was good to see you there.

@KB280DT and I had fun on the 30km route.  Short, but propper RED route .... you had to stay focussed ...

Saw lots of people falling off in the latter half of the race .... mostly on the loose surface on some bends.

Will post some more pics tomorrow.

IMG-20240504-WA0016.jpg.db66d772f4fd54710fd1fbc2d03de62d.jpg