• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Afrer you come out by that big climb and go over to that uphill section then there is a sign to the left to come back down or right which said blue/green route that leads yout to the middle of that brick road and then you go straight over it and do a nice section and then i saw a sign that said henry, im sure it said henry and you then come back onto the green route that leads you to that big jump we were talking about.

ok cool that is the 1st part of the gulley . Just as well you went left at the bottom (I presume ) or you have to climb back up to the top of the brick road from the gulley????????.. Didn't know it was called Henry ????.. Nice one on yafta ????

ok cool that is the 1st part of the gulley . Just as well you went left at the bottom (I presume ) or you have to climb back up to the top of the brick road from the gulley????????.. Didn't know it was called Henry ????.. Nice one on yafta ????

I didn't ride up that brick road. I came out of that single track section and to the left is the start of section that is part of the downhill course with thise jumps. Past the start of that is the brick road but i came out the single track section, wnet straight (crossing over that big climb that is now not part of the new green route) up that uphill then you turn slightly left and there is a bump/jump there (not that you can jump it because you going up.

At that point you can go left, down past the brick road but i turned right which takes you on some trail and eventually you come out onto the brick road but way up sort of middle. You can go right up the top half of yhe brick road but i saw a sign straight ahead that said blue/green so crossed over the brick road onto that section and some where further on that section i saw a sign that said Henry :-).

Shot, Yafta ia getting a little easier but still not easy..lol

My favourite bike at my favourite place....

attachicon.gifIMG_9751.JPG

despite how dry things are :mellow: ,my mate still managed a tiny splash through this crossing

attachicon.gifIMG_9779.JPG

Said mate recently discovered iMovie, he put this together from today

(he's super bummed he missed me leaving multiple epidermal layers on the trail) 

Said mate recently discovered iMovie, he put this together from today

(he's super bummed he missed me leaving multiple epidermal layers on the trail) 

Ok, I've seen the trailer, now when does the full movie come out..? ;)

(It just needs the voice from that one guy who does all movie trailers... :P )

My 1st road race in NZ today for a team (only been on my road bike for 3 weeks in the last 5 months), thought I would be last but wasn't. .haha. ..6 members per team and my team got 1st and 3rd in overall ladies ???? the NZ cycling teams were there too.

post-24697-0-75963800-1476592983_thumb.jpg

post-24697-0-66311900-1476593051_thumb.jpg

no to go get fit!