Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Cause I would be fishing instead

especially on the coast. A bicycle is the last thing on my mind. Surf, Fish, Surf, Fish, Surf, Fish

Inland is a diff story altogether and a bicycle would go with.

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Table Mountain, for some TM gnar fun. 

Started off by Stacked Burgers, up to the Rock Slab (first corner on the way up to the cable car) then back up to Tafelberg Road. Being my first ride in 5 1/2 weeks (have I said that this past month has been kaaaaak?!) I gave the Glen a miss as I knew I wouldn't have been able to last for the rest of the ride. 

Up to the Kramat on Signal, then down Rupert's Folly (bloody good fun!) and OTB into a bush, where I lay for about 2 minutes trying to collect myself again. Giggling like a schoolgirl. 

Back up to the Kramat, then down Pat's Track to Sea Point side (springbok  / Glengarriff roads) Up to the top of the Stairs on Merriman Road (long ass flights of stairs) and down to High Level Road. Back through town to Stacked. Burgers were had. 

Bloody good fun, that. LOVING TM's mix of gnar and flow. 

26229912_10159730544305133_1020438826431

Table Mountain, for some TM gnar fun. 

Started off by Stacked Burgers, up to the Rock Slab (first corner on the way up to the cable car) then back up to Tafelberg Road. Being my first ride in 5 1/2 weeks (have I said that this past month has been kaaaaak?!) I gave the Glen a miss as I knew I wouldn't have been able to last for the rest of the ride. 

Up to the Kramat on Signal, then down Rupert's Folly (bloody good fun!) and OTB into a bush, where I lay for about 2 minutes trying to collect myself again. Giggling like a schoolgirl. 

Back up to the Kramat, then down Pat's Track to Sea Point side (springbok  / Glengarriff roads) Up to the top of the Stairs on Merriman Road (long ass flights of stairs) and down to High Level Road. Back through town to Stacked. Burgers were had. 

Bloody good fun, that. LOVING TM's mix of gnar and flow. 

26229912_10159730544305133_1020438826431

I dont need to highlight that this probably symbolises more than a just a OTB :)

Good on you man!

e2a7411487928b0581c8190562b2842e.jpg

A quick Helderberg ride

55a4ae114d565ce27249981a9f87e3bd.jpg

Followed by a mean flat white

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That coffee at Needles place?

I dont need to highlight that this probably symbolises more than a just a OTB :)

Good on you man!

LOL. So true. In my defence, I landed on my back, bike on top of me, on a ~40deg slope with my head facing down. Emulated a tortoise trying to right itself.  :w00t:

Did it make fun of you? Say you had a small tottie?

Huh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cause I would be fishing instead

especially on the coast. A bicycle is the last thing on my mind. Surf, Fish, Surf, Fish, Surf, Fish

Inland is a diff story altogether and a bicycle would go with.

Actually the riding in Struisbaai isn't that great. Unless gravel grinding is your thing. The only tar road has very little shoulder. There are some mtb trails in Bredasdorp, but very little except for gravel roads around die Struisbaai.

If the weather is favorable, rather go to sea.

Edited by PhilipV