Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

OK, OK, got it! Yeah, that was always a rip flying down there after a ride to the top gate! Wow, sure looks proper, will have to get back there just for that! :thumbup:

The other part with berms to the brim, is the old My Roots and Your Roots section. I think that's open as well now.

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep along with the Vasbyt link..

DH4 to follow this week.

The other part with berms to the brim, is the old My Roots and Your Roots section. I think that's open as well now.

OK, OK, got it! Yeah, that was always a rip flying down there after a ride to the top gate! Wow, sure looks proper, will have to get back there just for that! :thumbup:

On your way up to Silvermine. It is "The Broken Road" where it washed away do badly and where there were a few big landslides a couple of years ago. Basically the whole steep road was turned into left and right berms....nearly wall rides here and there. So if you go towards Silvermine of Level 5, just after the last stream crossing, you turn left and go back down a road that brings you back to the Boulders entry. Make sense?

Eddy....Those TokaiMTBerms....exactly where is they?

Yeah all of these, although the donkey trail is super fast!! Cant wait for the top bit to be finished. Funnily enough I was thinking I should of had my camera with as Tony was not yet down here!

Yeah all of these, although the donkey trail is super fast!! Cant wait for the top bit to be finished. Funnily enough I was thinking I should of had my camera with as Tony was not yet down here!

I'll be there soon, we'll make a movie!!!

Is that open as well? I suppose you ride it from the Silvermine side?

Is that open as well? I suppose you ride it from the Silvermine side?

Not yet no, although some people are being little scamps  :whistling:

It will open soon(ish) and definitely sometime this year century and you will hear the sighs of relief from every poor sod that has worked on there clear across the western cape  :w00t:

There will be some kind of ribbon cutting/official opening when it officially opens.

Not yet no, although some people are being little scamps  :whistling:

It will open soon(ish) and definitely sometime this year century and you will hear the sighs of relief from every poor sod that has worked on there clear across the western cape  :w00t:

There will be some kind of ribbon cutting/official opening when it officially opens.

It will also be the very first piece of brand new trail that Tokai has seen since......well.......since just about the beginning of Tokai!  :clap: Looking forward to it opening.  :thumbup:

Naa, that top part is still closed 

Then please do not promote riding it. Thank you. 

That said, I am in particular very happy you approve. Do you know about our membership?

Then please do not promote riding it. Thank you. 

That said, I am in particular very happy you approve. Do you know about our membership?

The donkey berms is open, everyone rode it saturday and sunday.

Why is it now an issue?

Why didnt you have signage or barrier to indicate its closed?

As far as your exclusive club is concerned, you know I am not interested in privatising public facilities. If it was private land then it would be a different story thanks. 

I will put my flame suit on and await all the comments from the club members.

Edited by Eddy Gordo