Where has your bike taken you today?

An3

Been a while since I've last posted here. Life has kept me busy and off the bike.

Let's hope this is a comeback.

I've learnt that a good way to get motivated is to sign up for an event and so I'm trying to get some game back for the CTCT.

Did a solo slow 70km ride this morning. From Worcester to Rawsonville via Louwshoek, from Rawsonville through the Slanghoek Valley and back to Worcester on the R43 (Ceres pad).

Boy did it hurt!6e08eff42ee45e129fa519bdc520e4d6.jpg

Lekker man, when I am out that side, I must come join you for one of those roadie sessions. 

• Replies 30.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• NotSoBigBen

Top Posters In This Topic

Handiwork of the UCT architecture students. My oxygen deprived  brain (it's a steep hill that) first thought it said "think"  :blush: But I suppose "ink" is more important to some than "think". :whistling:

Think or thwim.

Just been cycling in Rwanda. Some spectacular scenery and a great place to ride a bike.

It is indeed! Where did you go? Photo 2 looks like it could be Nyungwe Forest area.

Just been cycling in Rwanda. Some spectacular scenery and a great place to ride a bike.

Gorgeous photos! I'm assuming you were there for some other reason and just rode a bike? Or did you go to Rwanda specifically to ride there?

It is indeed! Where did you go? Photo 2 looks like it could be Nyungwe Forest area.

The second photo is Nyungwe Forest. The first one is after I came out of a valley about 270km east of Kigali. Bikepacked all around Rwanda. 

Edited by Dusty

Gorgeous photos! I'm assuming you were there for some other reason and just rode a bike? Or did you go to Rwanda specifically to ride there?

I went to participate in the Race Around Rwanda. A  new non-stop, self supported bikepacking race.

Edited by Dusty

I went to participate in the Race Around Rwanda. A  new non-stop, self supported bikepacking race.

Come now....you're going to have to give more detail than that!