• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Top if bridle path tokai.

Took a proper tumble later, on another trail, buggered up my wrist. Waiting for Ortho.

Sorry to hear about the wrist. (Been there, done that, twice :thumbdown: )

Most of the Tokai single track is currently a "pay full attention" as opposed to a "just riding along" trail. With erosion, high traffic and dry summer conditions making it a lot more technical than usual. Great for some, but tough on the body (and ego :blush: ) for many. 

Sorry to hear about the wrist. (Been there, done that, twice [emoji107] )

Most of the Tokai single track is currently a "pay full attention" as opposed to a "just riding along" trail. With erosion, high traffic and dry summer conditions making it a lot more technical than usual. Great for some, but tough on the body (and ego :blush: ) for many.

The problem is that I was probably too careful. Getting an upgrade tom. Some new titanium bits.

Top if bridle path tokai.

Took a proper tumble later, on another trail, buggered up my wrist. Waiting for Ortho.

Pretty pic but not lekker. Hope it's not too seriuos

Whaaaaaat!!!! You ruin a perfectly good Americano with milk? :eek:

O, nice pic btw.. :thumbup:

It's the protein I'm after

Hehehe

No, the bottom section of My roots. Got a broken helmet and a few more aches and pains to remember it by.

I have had a bad moment or two on the steps and on the little drop just after there and only the shame of watching my kid glide through with ease keeps me trying. Which bit caught you?

That said if you want to compile a "fails compilation" for YouTube half a morning parked there will give you tons of material to work with.

Sorry to hear about the wrist. (Been there, done that, twice [emoji107] )

Most of the Tokai single track is currently a "pay full attention" as opposed to a "just riding along" trail. With erosion, high traffic and dry summer conditions making it a lot more technical than usual. Great for some, but tough on the body (and ego :blush: ) for many.

So true.

I found the intermediate trail that splits off from DH1/boulders for the first time yesterday. Won't be doing that again any time soon.

The problem is that I was probably too careful. Getting an upgrade tom. Some new titanium bits.

You know the saying: Steel is real? Well, Titanium is real style! :)  

This is what Happens when you Brag about riding a 26er and with tubes. First rough part on the route and BAM,puncture.( Not carrying any spare parts because his tyre-liner and sludge in his tube will stop any punctures,his words)

Luckily for my Nephew its was a cool day for his 15km walk back to my car. :ph34r:  :whistling: .

Ai, you cant choose your family..........

post-32956-0-02014200-1418834810_thumb.jpg

post-32956-0-45589300-1418834816_thumb.jpg

This is what Happens when you Brag about riding a 26er and with tubes. First rough part on the route and BAM,puncture.( Not carrying any spare parts because his tyre-liner and sludge in his tube will stop any punctures,his words)

Luckily for my Nephew its was a cool day for his 15km walk back to my car. :ph34r:  :whistling: .

Ai, you cant choose your family..........

Nice area for walking

I have had a bad moment or two on the steps and on the little drop just after there and only the shame of watching my kid glide through with ease keeps me trying. Which bit caught you?

That said if you want to compile a "fails compilation" for YouTube half a morning parked there will give you tons of material to work with.

Got caught by the exposed root next to the big tree just after the tight left turn next to the tree. I could normally just roll it or "plop" over it but not this time. Unfortunately no GoPro footage but i did have an audience from the road that really seemed to appreciate it.