• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Was not on the bike due to illness, but was next to the track cheering on and shooting.

Awesome day at the XCO WP Champs.

View more pics here

http://i.imgur.com/Hv9VcUK.jpg

Let's see that whip!

http://i.imgur.com/hJzpxci.jpg

Ryan Lenferna showing his style.

http://i.imgur.com/4yRbUdn.jpg

Unlucky...

http://i.imgur.com/chu6PMM.jpg

Great race between these two!

http://i.imgur.com/1zd0zEU.jpg

Nick in his element.

Was not on the bike due to illness, but was next to the track cheering on and shooting.

Awesome day at the XCO WP Champs.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100014201143190&sk=photos&collection_token=100014201143190%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.235954600221243.1073741829.100014201143190&type=3&pnref=story"]View more pics

http://i.imgur.com/chu6PMM.jpg

Great race between these two

The two Toua brother's came 1st & 2nd in this division, with Donovan in 3rd, machines!!

Edited by BrandonF????

I saw how Carl out sprinted Donovan to the line to take second from the tech zone at the top.

My son in his Pure Savage kit which he says is the best kit he has ever ridden in.

18740256_235965516886818_430938526962264

Awesome shot! He looks like a machine already!

I saw how Carl out sprinted Donovan to the line to take second from the tech zone at the top.

My son in his Pure Savage kit which he says is the best kit he has ever ridden in.

18740256_235965516886818_430938526962264

Hi Moridin,

I still have a few photos of your son (and may I add there is a sweet one too) in my workflow if you or your son is interested. I am more than happy to send you a link to the photos in full resolution. Just drop me a message.

I saw your son numerous times along the track. I did not know his name, but I shouted: "Keep the pace Savage!"

He rode very well. 

Hi Moridin,

I still have a few photos of your son (and may I add there is a sweet one too) in my workflow if you or your son is interested. I am more than happy to send you a link to the photos in full resolution. Just drop me a message.

I saw your son numerous times along the track. I did not know his name, but I shouted: "Keep the pace Savage!"

He rode very well.

For the "Love of the Sport",..flipping well done Andrew!!! Big Kudos OUT to you ????

Hi Moridin,

He rode very well. 

Thanks.

Will do so. He can do better, much better if he puts his mind to it. Phillip (PhillipV on this forum) has sat down with him explaining him how he must structure his training, as currently he just does what he thinks he need to do, and only trains 2 - 3 times a week. Phillip did it all out of his own time and did not ask me a cent for it. Phillip used to be a full time coach.

Thanks.

Will do so. He can do better, much better if he puts his mind to it. Phillip (PhillipV on this forum) has sat down with him explaining him how he must structure his training, as currently he just does what he thinks he need to do, and only trains 2 - 3 times a week. Phillip did it all out of his own time and did not ask me a cent for it. Phillip used to be a full time coach.

Yeah, cycling is a mental thing. Training is really a tough one (I feel for your son because I am in matric) and personally I do not know where one should get time to fit in training. I jog in the week to improve my fitness. Each day at around an hour before sunset. Personally, it works for me because it only takes about 10min (longer, depending on your distance). Sadly, I could not test it on my bike due to my illness which set me back for a week. And secondly, I am by no means a competitive cyclist like your son. I am very serious about my fitness, but after seeing those youngsters performing on Saturday there is no chance that I will be able to keep up. That is very generous of Phillip. you don't get a lot of those people in the world.

Edited by Andrew_Smith

Tokai on Saturday on the Reign and Round the point yesterday on the TCR. At Tokai the bottom of Vasbyt is open and they've been working on the DH line towards the quarry. Deon and Marko were there doing their thing. Thanks guys. It's really appreciated. The "new" AM trail is RRRAAADDDDD!

It looks like Torture Road is going to be re-routed lower down so you'll come out just above the quarry and continue the climb from there.

Yesterday on the road was tough. My Fiance and I bonked so hard that we had to stop at KFC in Sun Valley to refuel to get back to HB. Really need to rethink our fueling strategy. I even had to use my emergency Gel. Very Confused.

And to add insult to injury one of those pure savage slow pokes passed us on Chappies just before the lookout.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Tokai on Saturday on the Reign and Round the point yesterday on the TCR. At Tokai the bottom of Vasbyt is open and they've been working on the DH line towards the quarry. Deon and Marko were there doing their thing. Thanks guys. It's really appreciated. The "new" AM trail is RRRAAADDDDD!

It looks like Torture Road is going to be re-routed lower down so you'll come out just above the quarry and continue the climb from there.

Yesterday on the road was tough. My Fiance and I bonked so hard that we had to stop at KFC in Sun Valley to refuel to get back to HB. Really need to rethink our fueling strategy. I even had to use my emergency Gel. Very Confused.

Don't feed us such gems, especially on a Monday morning! ;)

...............Yesterday on the road was tough. My Fiance and I bonked so hard that we had to stop at KFC in Sun Valley to refuel to get back to HB. Really need to rethink our fueling strategy. I even had to use my emergency Gel. Very Confused.................

:D That's exactly what happens if you get rid of all the reserves around your waist.........see, being a skinny racing snake has its down side! Better start drinking beer like mad ;)

:D That's exactly what happens if you get rid of all the reserves around your waist.........see, being a skinny racing snake has its down side! Better start drinking beer like mad ;)

Haha. If only.