• 'Dale

• DJR

• Frosty

• ChrisF

Top Posters In This Topic

Rode along the bush on my farm this morning to check for firelines

In the wattle filled river

post-2975-0-96640400-1383908002_thumb.jpg

That 1 ride makes the cost of the Yeti tax deductable. Hope you knew that.

In the park this morning.

saw a rooikat but I was too slow with the phone camera.

Saw this small ostriches near Atlantic viewpoint

and took a photo from Churchaven with Langebaan in the distance

Gotta be wary with them little ostriches - momma and poppa can be extremely vicious around them.

Edited by DJR

Animals never stick around for the pics, nê. The number of bushbuck and lynx that I've seen in the mountains around Stutt, but only photographed Mountain Reedbuck, and only because I saw them through the bush, and I was pedalling. Hope hubs are noisy.

Tokai, for a little break from the DC road training. Checked out the newest part of Boomslang. Pain or Shine and his team of builders have been moving mountains up there. .

post-17716-0-86234900-1383941383_thumb.jpg

Rode along the bush on my farm this morning to check for firelines

In the wattle filled river

post-2975-0-96640400-1383908002_thumb.jpg

Strange how that red brake cable runs like that, nice bike though :thumbup:

Tokai, for a little break from the DC road training. Checked out the newest part of Boomslang. Pain or Shine and his team of builders have been moving mountains up there. .

Was a good ride - glad to see that my knee is standing up to a bit of abuse at the moment. Heading up there again today...

A nice barrel along the snake trails, which are awesome! First time riding Cobra (ashamedly), and it was much harder than I expected. Good challenge!

post-29877-0-79310500-1383993834_thumb.jpgpost-29877-0-03718100-1383993840_thumb.jpg

A nice barrel along the snake trails, which are awesome! First time riding Cobra (ashamedly), and it was much harder than I expected. Good challenge!

post-29877-0-79310500-1383993834_thumb.jpgpost-29877-0-03718100-1383993840_thumb.jpg

Very impressed with the top picture. It's not easy to get a picture from up there as nicely exposed as you got it. The flats and the far-ground often gets washed out or the fore-ground is under exposed.

Very impressed with the top picture. It's not easy to get a picture from up there as nicely exposed as you got it. The flats and the far-ground often gets washed out or the fore-ground is under exposed.

Thanks man. I'd love to claim, but really my phone did all the work. I just pushed a button. Managed to hit my first "gap jump" (that little jump just after mamba's entrance) on this ride as well, although not on purpose. Really good, fun trails.