• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, DJuice said:

Bump

Come on fellow Hubbers, lets support @Jewbacca

I have seen and contributed to a few fund raising efforts on BikeHub to the benefit of complete strangers. This is now the time to support an old faithful.

@Jewbaccais a long time member, contributor and have done his part for various causes and gave us all a laugh along the rode and many to come on his way to Munga 2024.

Our current effort...we are not even at WP1. @Jewbaccacan in all probability wheelie all the way to WP1.

I'm in.

17 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

I could do a series of idiot things on a 20" bike to make it fun. But money's too tight to mention at the moment, so in order for this to get off the ground O do need this to get off the ground.... if that makes sense!

Does an  Everest count as an idiot thing ?

2 minutes ago, eddy said:

Does an  Everest count as an idiot thing ?

Yes! Everesting is definitely one of the more idiot things I can think of.

I'd definitely give that a go. It's free and it's good training 😁

We have setup a separate thread for @JewbaccaMunga 2024 fundraising.

The wheels are slowly turning towards Wellington, what else can be expected from 20inch wheels.

Please support our thread and see @Jewbacca on the start line

1 hour ago, Tim Brink said:

The only sensible outcome here is a BMX tandem.

hahahaha BMX riding hobbits are in 'short'  supply Tim! I'd guess a tandem BMX even more so!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you all who made a contribution to my SPCA campaign. I posted a short(ish) video on my socials giving thanks to each and every person who helped to raise R75000 for the Cape of Good Hope SPCA, bringing my total for the 2 years to just about R125000! You are all special and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C1iW7HuA4qt/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

📸 Look at this post on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/share/v/Khtcnj5ECZhVxqcM/?mibextid=ox5AEW

Edited by gemmerbal

That's absolutely awesome G. Not only some much-needed bucks raised for the critters but also awareness. Good on you pal, and hope to see you back behind the tape this year. 🤙

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...