Clothing manufacturer other than Ciovita

Riccardo

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez, tons. It’s an unbelievably crowded space. Just off the top of my head.

Enjoy

Lassen Sports

OTR

Vye

RH77

Panda Sport

Then there are euro brands that provide  custom kit locally.

Kalas

GSG

Bioracer

Castelli

Ftech

Tactic

6 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Could someone recommend a good clothing manufacturer other than Ciovita please? Searching for a reliable company making quality garments.

Thanks for all the mentions, everyone. 👍

@RiccardoWe do custom manufacturing right here in sunny Cape Town and you're more than welcome to get in touch, or if you want you can DM us your details and we'll reach out to you. 

For direct comms, you can email Ian Black, our sales & marketing manager.   ian at vye.co.za

- www.vye.co.za -

Edited by Vye Cycle Kit

7 hours ago, Riccardo said:

Could someone recommend a good clothing manufacturer other than Ciovita please? Searching for a reliable company making quality garments.

I would look at Vye or Van H for local stuff

And possibly also Monton (imported)

We've used Go-Cycle in Somerset West for our DC kit since 2017. Great quality and nice design work by Andreas. I still proudly wear all my DC kit. My 2017 bibs only went into the bin last week... they lasted through a crash, and many happy miles :)

+1 for Vye. 

I've used their services previously for two company kits. The process was seamless, and I was extremely pleased with the outcomes.

1 hour ago, Vye Cycle Kit said:

Thanks for all the mentions, everyone. 👍

@RiccardoWe do custom manufacturing right here in sunny Cape Town and you're more than welcome to get in touch, or if you want you can DM us your details and we'll reach out to you. 

For direct comms, you can email Ian Black, our sales & marketing manager.   ian at vye.co.za

- www.vye.co.za -

@Vye Cycle Kit I requested a quote for custom kit via your website on Sunday, please make sure it doesnt get lost in the system as I havent received any feedback yet.

Richard and the guys from Enjoy deliver qaulity garments as well as good customer service. Lead times are very reasonable. Would highly recommend.