Should Bike Hubbers be banned?

betaboy

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, they’ve not stayed relevant and are basically fighting sunrace/ltwoo/sensah for best of the rest these days. ( and they will lose) Ill butcher their name all i want thanks😅 Someone more knowledgable will correct me if im wrong but i read somewhere that almost nobody uses campy stuff anymore where the big boys play. The sun rises in the east, water is wet, the mighty eventually fall from grace. 

Campagnolo not to be confused with Campagnola region in Italy….

campagnolo don’t have to advertise, everybody who rides a bicycle knows the name

Is it not a province ? Or is it smaller than a province? Municipality or whatever they call it over there 

10 hours ago, MORNE said:

Meh, they’ve not stayed relevant and are basically fighting sunrace/ltwoo/sensah for best of the rest these days. ( and they will lose) Ill butcher their name all i want thanks😅 Someone more knowledgable will correct me if im wrong but i read somewhere that almost nobody uses campy stuff anymore where the big boys play. The sun rises in the east, water is wet, the mighty eventually fall from grace. 

best cassette ratio's, best lever design and shifting experience, best looks, best names, best quality control and longevity.
if they don't sponsor world tour teams, maybe it'll just make it more affordable for us common folk

10 hours ago, MORNE said:

Not all companies fight for the same title, Campagnolo caters for those who want to cut off weight in any way possible and not compromise performance. They have been making carbon derailleurs, cranks and hubs for longer than the last decade and if you wanted an extremely light road bike there's no competition still. 

Right now, with all the frap going on in the world, taking the middle road of Campagnolo is what I desire for my bike. 
whincares if they’re not in the world tour? I don’t. They didn’t stop making good kit, it’s just not cheap because it’s not made in China. They still make and market rim brakes and mechanical groups and parts for owners of older bikes and they provide spares for parts they made 30years ago. They’re the company real cyclists should get behind and not cancel because they’re not woke or vying for world domination. 

#givemecampyorgivemeANC

Don't cycle on the road but man in all my days its been the easiest and most convenient times work on 

2 hours ago, DieselnDust said:

Is it not a province ? Or is it smaller than a province? Municipality or whatever they call it over there 

Campagna…