Gordon Ramsay says he's 'lucky to be alive' after bike accident - and thanks his helmet

Barry

Clebs like over exaggerating things like bike falls when in reality his wheel probably slipped and he skid a meter or two.

Then the media blow it up even bigger to get some cheap engagement. And then. suddenly cycling is dangerous in the media for 2 hours.

Simon obviously had a very bad accident but also probably shouldn't have been on that thing.

Gordon probably could have rubbed some dirt on it and had a laugh with the group he was riding with.

My helmet is due in Oct and this won't change how i go about my safety

5 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

Clebs like over exaggerating things like bike falls when in reality his wheel probably slipped and he skid a meter or two.

Then the media blow it up even bigger to get some cheap engagement. And then. suddenly cycling is dangerous in the media for 2 hours.

Simon obviously had a very bad accident but also probably shouldn't have been on that thing.

Gordon probably could have rubbed some dirt on it and had a laugh with the group he was riding with.

I don't know so much about the laugh with his group bit😆 must have taken a huge knock for that kind of bruising as shown in the video 

7 minutes ago, Barry said:

I don't know so much about the laugh with his group bit😆 must have taken a huge knock for that kind of bruising as shown in the video 

He's also a million years old, my mom bruises the same when fridge door hits her.

2 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

He's also a million years old, my mom bruises the same when fridge door hits her.

Thanks Frana he has 1 year on me 😫 if it's not the fridge door then it's the coffee table or that stupid little foot under the couch.

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

Gordon has run quite a few Comrades marathons and done a few Hawaai ironmen so I suspect he is a bit tougher than your average prima donna celebrity :)

12 minutes ago, saggy said:

Gordon has run quite a few Comrades marathons and done a few Hawaai ironmen so I suspect he is a bit tougher than your average prima donna celebrity :)

Yeah I was under the impression he was quite a serious cyclist.. 

Saw this last night. Expecting the usual graze. Then the grimace monster tattoo reveal... This is a tough oomie! Maybe he's on Xarelto or Plavix and it looks worse than it is. I suspect he's just hardcore. 

14 minutes ago, V18 said:

Saw this last night. Expecting the usual graze. Then the grimace monster tattoo reveal... This is a tough oomie! Maybe he's on Xarelto or Plavix and it looks worse than it is. I suspect he's just hardcore. 

Rumour has it that Gordon Ramsey is more hardcore than the legend of the rent......

It seems his a danger to himself outside of a kitchen. I bet he told that helmet it’s fortune….😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Jewbacca said:

Rumour has it that Gordon Ramsey is more hardcore than the legend of the rent......

OR .... a Hell's Kitchen episode went south for him 🫢

22 hours ago, Barry said:

Ja that bruising is HECTIC. And lots of organs in that area to take even more of a hit. 

He has a 3:30 marathon so he is a fairly competent athlete.

I was reading a list of celebrities marathon times a few weeks back and he was fairly high on the list. 

What I find a bity strange ion this fall is that he has a massive amount of bruising on his torso as well as helmet damage but no visible signs of any scratches or road rash