Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have you watched the documentary on him? probably one of the saddest yet most compelling documentaries I have watched

I

I know nothing about the guy, but usually the guys that produce the good stuff - have a 'good' story to tell. I'll look out for it, tx.

I know nothing about the guy, but usually the guys that produce the good stuff - have a 'good' story to tell. I'll look out for it, tx.

sad sad story...his most famous tune was made famous by Willy Nelson and Merle Haggard  - Pancho and lefty. He was a songwriter extraordinaire...but his music requires a very specific mood

I sent this to my super critical music loving mate and he tore is to shreds... he was ranting about it saying its all crap lol doesn't flow etc etc hahaha

i would say it is comprehensive for sure - but the connections are just odd. I reckon someone just got a list of artists..put them in some sort of chronological order from left to right and then randomly drew lines between them...sometimes adding a squiggle