Metro Police run down TCS rider!!!!

Cruxpearl

I just spoke to Jako ,the incredible thing is the Metro Police guy ended up shouting at them ,implying that they should not have been there!!!Angry

Trying to cover his own ass!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sien, sien. Net vanoggend daarvan 'n draad begin. En kyk nou. Dude sterkte. Hoop dit laat nie 'n merk op jou fietsry loopbaan nie. Bl*ksems!

Crux dalk moet Barend 'n klag teen daai metro lid maak. Vir die omry en vir die verbal abuse. en sommer 'n siviele eis teen hom en ons liewe Komisaris Selebi instel agv daarvan.

Dit sal hulle dalk laat wakker skrik.

Barend is OK.  He is at the police station at the moment.

Widget will know that this is unfortunately only a waste of time.  The metro cop will be riding along in his car out to kill a cyclist by this afternoon.

In this country you have to not pay your TV licence to go to jail.........SAD.

thats really terrible, also glad he is okay.  To have a traffic police vehicle hit a cyclist is just terrible, what the hell were they looking at?  They are supposed to be vigilant, they are supposed to be awake, they are supposed to protect all road users.....and that means us TOO. 

Bloody useless bastards....wish I could give them a good klap and a beating with one of my fat tyres.......maybe even stick my foot pump somewhere and pump it up to 6 bar.......LOL

Grrrrr......time for coffee......angry saffa_g is not productive...Angry

Spidey, dalk moet Barend kyk of hy nie by Pta News kan 'n onderhoud kry nie.  Vinnige manier van aandag kry!!!!

First, condolences to Barend on losing a bike and having a truly rough experience, which I would not wish on anybody.

Those who weren't there should not be shouting the odds.  This was an ACCIDENT, regardless of who was (more) to blame.  Accidents happen.

I agree with BM. Dont be so narrow minded, almost none of you really know what happened. Dont start blaming anyone before you got the facts. It could have been a normal accident, like most of us make some time or another.

to be honest I have had several close calls, in my car even, with the Metro Cops in Pretoria....so I feel duly justified in what I stated....for sure, we can't generalise, it isn't everyone of the Metro Cops....but I guess what peeves us is that it was a Metro Cop that hit him....of all road users :(

I guess I got a bit upset......due to that fact.....but you are right, I wasn't there so I don't know exactly what happened......Confused

Nevertheless I'd still like to stick my foot pump there...heheheheheSmile

Well the topic said "Metro Police run down TCS rider!!!!"

not "accident between Metro Police and TCS rider"

Therefor we assumed that the police were in the wrong.

Blahh.....blahhh...blaahhh......Those who weren't there should not be shouting the odds.  This was an ACCIDENT' date=' regardless of who was (more) to blame.  Accidents happen.

[/quote']

Here we go again.  Sure bikemonster........  The policeman was allowed to ride into a cyclist from behind.  Sure the cyclist should have stayed at home and sit on the couch.  All cyclists does is hold up traffic.  They should be burned at the stake.....BLAH....BLAH....BLAH......

I have no words for people like you.

Cyclocross is starting to look very appealing, but then again you will propably get run over by Fauna & Flora park ranger or something on a dirt road.

I agree with BM. Dont be so narrow minded' date=' almost none of you really know what happened. Dont start blaming anyone before you got the facts. It could have been a normal accident, like most of us make some time or another.[/quote']

Ag shame.  Poor spietcop.  I hope he traps you this afternoon.  Will make me feel better. 

I wont get trapped or run over...from behind... by a spietcop this afternoon. They only work on Sundays in bloem.

I wont get trapped or run over...from behind... by a spietcop this afternoon. They only work on Sundays in bloem.

Tongue