Kremetart Ladies race

Haidee

Las geld by en koop vir jou 'n nuwe fiets met 'n sticker op die chain stay wat lees "Chainstay sponsored by Kremetart Ladies".

Die girls kan darem kerm as hulle tyd het.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Las geld by en koop vir jou 'n nuwe fiets met 'n sticker op die chain stay wat lees "Chainstay sponsored by Kremetart Ladies".

Die girls kan darem kerm as hulle tyd het.

LOLLOLLOL Goeie een! Is juis in die mark vir 'n nuwe fiets!!LOLLOL

Angel, soos ek deur hierdie rubbish lees, kon niemand nog aanhaal dat jy iewers 'n reel oortree het.

So, veels geluk jy het gewen en die prysgeld is joune.

Gebruik dit en koop vir jou wat jy nodig het.

Ek dink dit is n geval van die reels is nie duidelik/konsekwent/wat ook al nie. Vir die rede is dit alles baie debateerbaar en niemand is noodwendig reg of verkeerd nie. 

Sou die ander girls ook ingeklim het met die tweede skof saam met die mans, sou die resultate anders gewees het.

Why does it always have to come to thisConfused

I think CSA needs to put some hard fast rules in and get the race organisers to stick to it.

Officially as a racer one is not supposed to join with any of the other groups that they did not start with.

Anke was allowed to go with the vet guys because at the Argus they started with the vets. It would be a different story if she ended up with lets say the A guys who overtook the vets...

As with all the guys, they are also only supposed to ride with the same group they started with but because they are all guys and it is unlikely that a Vet will overtake the elites it doesn't cause problems as it does with the ladies racing.

I understand that Angel had a point as she does not have these rules and know them as she is not licenced but I feel that they should put something together to stop this problem in the Kremetart and any other race. Maybe get the ladies (especially the licenced ones) to sign that they will not join another bunch or else at least stipulate it in the race rules and not award winners who were illegal.

Just my 2c worth!!

Ek dink dit is n geval van die reels is nie duidelik/konsekwent/wat ook al nie. Vir die rede is dit alles baie debateerbaar en niemand is noodwendig reg of verkeerd nie. 

Sou die ander girls ook ingeklim het met die tweede skof saam met die mans' date=' sou die resultate anders gewees het.
[/quote']

Yip, dis verseker! 

Al die ladies kon daar in geklim het.. maar ons het geweet wat is REG en wat is verkeerd..

snapshot2007-06-11 06:21:00

Al die ladies kon daar in geklim het.. maar ons het geweet wat is REG en wat is verkeerd..

As dit verkeerd was, sou die organiseerders my gediskwalifiseer het.  Sorry that I stole your limelight. Get over it.Wink

5 pages and you are all still going strong. Check the scoreboard...Angel won and didnt break any rules. Get over it.

Remember it is ladies racing and one of them is entitled to the last word. Hopefully by page 54

5 pages and you are all still going strong. Check the scoreboard...Angel won and didnt break any rules. Get over it.

Correct

I think CSA needs to put some hard fast rules in and get the race organisers to stick to it.

I am quite keen to hear from both the organiser and some of the riders how the Kremetart went..vis a vis CSA commissaires and how able the event was to agree to CSA regulations, as per former discussion on this Hub..

Thanks,

Will email the organiser separately, naturally...

Carinus