Pics & Vids that make you want to ride...

Iwan Kemp

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I like. Just beautiful and serene - nothing manic and crazy.

Inspires me to get fit and brave and do a biking holiday.

Would love one day to do a ride up north under the northern lights - would be freakin' cold - but wow. Bucket List.

post-44041-0-06090500-1373446962_thumb.jpg

Would love one day to do a ride up north under the northern lights - would be freakin' cold - but wow. Bucket List.

Dude. So right.

I'm also HELLUVA jealous of Omega Man and all those okes ripping up France at the moment. That's my bucket list right there...

Dude. So right.

I'm also HELLUVA jealous of Omega Man and all those okes ripping up France at the moment. That's my bucket list right there...

are they doing a race - or just a cause we can trip in France?

This is my equivalent. Last year in the Himalayas.

post-32237-0-53772300-1373448553_thumb.jpg

post-32237-0-03176400-1373448606_thumb.jpg

This is my equivalent. Last year in the Himalayas.

click on first photo to see full pic.

There are so many places I still want to ride in my life. Colorado, Alpes, Canada, Norway....

http://www.nsmb.com/...rews-new-movie/

In June, I was asked by the Coastal Crew to direct the Whistler segment of their new unannounced full length mountain bike film. Almost every mountain bike movie in the history of the universe has a Whistler segment. Many memorable segments come to mind such as the multi-rider segment in The Collective or the night time Vanderham shoot in Life Cycles. Naturally, it has become increasingly difficult to capture the park in an original way. So, I suppose that’s why they wanted me around. Apparently, I’m creative or something. Although I can’t go into too much detail in regards to the film or why I was there, I did manage to bring back some goodies. After figuring out how to use the shutter option on my camera (what the hell, cameras take pictures too?) I took some stills to get your bodily fluids flowing… whatever those fluids may be.

post-1604-0-97889900-1373449369_thumb.jpg

Shouldn't this go in " Pics That Make You Realize you Must Stop Riding" thread?

ja, that is something ill never be confident enough to just even try...what about get right...

.....well there was this time, not too long ago that i was in that position for maybe 1/10 sec :mellow: and then someone else had to align my bars while I was wiping off blood :blush:

ja, that is something ill never be confident enough to just even try...what about get right...

.....well there was this time, not too long ago that i was in that position for maybe 1/10 sec :mellow: and then someone else had to align my bars while I was wiping off blood :blush:

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have an "after" pic...

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb2179385/p4pb2179385.jpg

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I have an "after" pic...

http://ep1.pinkbike.org/p4pb2179385/p4pb2179385.jpg

Riding that bike in Lycra... that pic is all about karma...

is that you? That was the place I first rode a MTB back in 1994. Absolutely stunning. We carried our bikes up some mountain/hill trudging through a farmers vegetable crop (sorry sir) till we found a narrow alley like in your first pic. We bombed it down, not knowing where the hell we were going or what was in our path. Brilliant.