Lance = ?????

Gobbo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Lance, just the other day Farmer Glen wanted to have his picture taken with me at the end of Sani2C and I told him to bugger off.....

Lance's long term goals are political IMO. Potentially; Gov.of Texas (?), but most definitely, President of the Good Ole US of A.

We all know that politicians are the scum of the earth & lying cheating basterds. So maybe Lance, is trying to change our perception of them and is starting the process with no photo's allowed & no kissing babies?

I agree with Lance' date=' just the other day Farmer Glen wanted to have his picture taken with me at the end of Sani2C and I told him to bugger off.....[/quote']

That sneaky Farmer Glen tried that sh!t with me too..

Talk about your society leeches LOL

Ahhh that just brought on a bad case of Sani2c withdrawl syndrome....

You call Lance a prick. Have you got any idea what that man had done for cycling, sport in general, and in particular something which is very close to me, Cancer. You may not approve of his attitude but the man is a hero. 

He has a very full schedule he simply cannot take 30 seconds for a photo with everyone at these events, get real dude, get a life. Why dont you pop onto the livestrong site and buy something for the 16 year old, that way everyone wins, you, the teenager and the fight against Cancer

I actually find it quite arrogant that the boy and his father EXPECTED Lance to say Yes... and even more arrogant that some prick decides to start a thread about it

this is clear example of that I'm Entitled attitude. And It also comes out in our Saffa driving techniques

At the end of the day, taking a pic of Lance on a public road is not the same as wanting yor picture taken with a Celeb at a fundraiser.

Public road, noproblem, its public domain.

Closed event, stand in line, take out your wallet hand over cash, thank you sir snappy snap snap. Simple really

Lance's long term goals are political IMO. Potentially; Gov.of Texas (?)' date=' but most definitely, President of the Good Ole US of A.

[/quote']

He only want to become president so that he can bomb France for being anti-Lance.

You can't please all of the people all of the time.

My son will forever bear a grudge against Jayusariya, Sri Lankan cricketer, for not signing an autograph when he said he would. 

Its not much to judge the whole character and history of a person on, but there's no changing it for no.1 son.

Just heard from a friend who was at the Lance dinner

the He would not let a 16 year old cyclist have a photo

with him ' date=' I mean come on here is a lightie who has gone

to meet his hero and cant even have a photo with him !!

It was quite simple ...If you dont pay you dont get !

What a Prick !!!

Lance is right ...Its not about the bike !!! Its about CASH !

AngryAngryAngry

Have a heart ......oh i forgot lance is not human
[/quote']

Bottomline is - if one does not like Lance, any excuse to slag the guy will do.  He is here in the primary role of raising funds for the various charities.  Also, what you heard is exactly that - hearsay.  Do you honestly think Lance would intentionally say no and damage the brand he is promoting.  There must have been a valid reason.....but if you don't like hime anye reason will do to slag ..........

Albeit by default as i went to buy something at Cyclelab I got a signed pic and T shirt of Robiie Hunter Big%20smile

Albeit by default as i went to buy something at Cyclelab I got a signed pic and T shirt of Robiie Hunter Big%20smile

Are you sure you were not paid to take the pic & shirt.......LOL...just joking.  But not in the same league and cannot even compare the circumstances.  People want to judge a person on this one "deed", and quickly forget what huge contribution has and still is making to various charities........never mind the awareness to cycling and cyclists in general.

Guest coenie

I actually find it quite arrogant that the boy and his father EXPECTED Lance to say Yes... and even more arrogant that some prick decides to start a thread about it

this is clear example of that I'm Entitled attitude. And It also comes out in our Saffa driving techniques

At the end of the day' date=' taking a pic of Lance on a public road is not the same as wanting yor picture taken with a Celeb at a fundraiser.

Closed event, stand in line, take out your wallet hand over cash, thank you sir snappy snap snap. Simple really
[/quote']

Well said GoLefty Clap

?

?

At the end of the day' date=' taking a pic of Lance on a public road is not the same as wanting yor picture taken with a Celeb at a fundraiser.

[/quote']Well said GoLefty Clap

Whatever FFS, he's a celeb because of adoring cycling fans. There is no entitlement, the guys paid a small fortune to go to the dinner. The did pay to be there at a private function, I can understand some guy off the street, but these were PAYING FANS! Sorry, if he hasn't got time for guys who have supported JAG his hosts for a quick photo, sorry IMHO no time for him...