Lance = ?????

Gobbo

Lol find the prick in post one hahahahaha!!

One irritating litlle sh*t head pushed aside and people bitch, jeez look at what the man has done!!!

It makes me sick that people always bash others for petty sh*t like this!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is very irresponsible to make comments of a personal nature about someone that none of you have met. The impression you have of Lance was created by the media hype surrounding his cycling career, his fight against cancer and the turmoil in his personal life. Does that entitle you to make negative remarks about his worth as a human being. ....... surely not!??Disapprove

(And the reason why I know he is a prick' date=' is when I see that sour-face pic of him at TDF ... what a sore looser)

[/quote']Today he made a few clear statements along the following lines:

1) Some coaches say "if we had another minute, another hour another year

..." I say when the game is over the game is over and the scoreboard

tells the story.

2) Contador is the strongest cyclist in the world today. He is the strongest climber and he is one of the best time trialists. When your are the best at those two disciplines then you are the best!

3) Contador was the best rider in the tour - simple as that, no excuses.

4) The two guys in 1st & 2nd place were better than me.

5) "winning is fun, losing is not so much fun"

I really think that people make more of that picture than there really was. "Losing is not so much fun". That's all there is to it!

He gives Contador the credit that he is due but he doesn't like losing - what is wrong with that?

There are so many photos taken of LA and who ever and then one kid don't get what he wants and then LA is a bad person

Will this make Julius Malema a good person if he takes a picture with a 16 year old boy. smiley4.gif

OK, not that i really wanna get involved in all this, but here's my 2 cents worth. All the Lance haters IE: he's not the best rider in the world bla bla. Maybe not ever, but in our time..

7 times is a lot.

Love him or hate him, you have to admit those are some stats...

And what this MAN (mortal human being) has done for a whole lot of people outside of his own country is amazing. everyone has to make money, but its the money he gives away that makes the difference.

I like people who are flawed. Oh wait...thats all of us to some degree or another.

I understand the reasoning behind the whole issue' date=' yes its crazy that 1 person can attract so much attention. But at the end of the day, he's earned it. You have to love his dedication to the sport and in particular the Tour. I know you've all read the book, and know what he means when he uses cycling as a metaphor for life...he's lived it his way and is well deserving of the benefits that come with it.

?

No other cyclist in the world has raised the sport to the international platform that it now enjoys.

And that benefits us all in my opinion.

?

(Something dawned on me earlier today...I spent almost every day of December riding with Darryl Impey for free. He'd even greet me, chat to me about crap, and we'd sprint each other for the top of the hills. All for free! But Darryl gets paid by Lance to ride with him...there's a bit of justice in there somewhere I think!!)
[/quote']

smiley32.gif

so what? he did something for charity. big f**king wank.

bill gates has given away 25 BILLION dollars to charity, and yet you never hear about what a **** he is

just because hesome because "drugged up, has been" gives to charity, does this give him the right to be a prick?

Best cyclist EVER?????? I think not. Sure winning the TdF 7 times is a amazing feat but, believe it or not, there is more to cycling than 1 race.

Best cyclist EVER?????? I think not. Sure winning the TdF 7 times is a amazing feat but' date=' believe it or not, there is more to cycling than 1 race.[/quote']

Eddie. Merckx.

End. Of. Discussion.

Best cyclist EVER?????? I think not. Sure winning the TdF 7 times is a amazing feat but' date=' believe it or not, there is more to cycling than?1 race.[/quote']

?

Eddie. Merckx.

?

End. Of. Discussion.

Tut tut tut...........

Ned Overend

End of discussion smiley2.gif

Best cyclist EVER?????? I think not. Sure winning the TdF 7 times is a amazing feat but' date=' believe it or not, there is more to cycling than 1 race.[/quote']

Eddie. Merckx.

End. Of. Discussion.

Agreed.

Eddie. Merckx.

End. Of. Discussion.

Agreed.

Tut . Tut . Tut .

B   M    X  LOL LOL LOL

Seriously guys...... Should this be the topic of the day (again) ?

Lance has done alot and no doubt someone else will do alot again..... and then we will see the way that they conduct themselves in life and then we will debate about this again......

Have a great ride! to the guys competing in the Argus and safe riding....

SAVE A BIKE - GET A BIKE BAG! Big%20smile

LOL

Celebs are all the same - Even when it comes to passport control' date=' they believe they don't have to adhere to the requirements. [/quote']

Lance has accepted it, did not ask for special treatment and the fault lay with deprature customs as it was their duty to ensure there was enough passport space to enter the arrival country.

Confused Huh !!!! ????

Does LA not have "an agent" that supposed to look after these trivial things like travel plans and bookings and passport issues ??? I mean hey- they should have known this !!!

"DTBig%20smile"

so what? he did something for charity. big f**king wank.

bill gates has given away 25 BILLION dollars to charity' date=' and yet you never hear about what a **** he is

just because hesome because "drugged up, has been" gives to charity, does this give him the right to be a prick?[/quote']

You think Lance is hated by some - just ask someone in the IT trade about Bill Gates and you will see them spitting venom ......

I will never dispute that Merckx was great, but I have to wonder how it would have been if he was still racing today, where the playing fields are a bit more level, in his day he was without doubt head and shoulders above his competitors.